Part NINE

~Brianna's POV~As I walked into the house my parents asked me millions of questions! Everything was about the food and the events and the house

~Brianna's POV~
As I walked into the house my parents asked me millions of questions! Everything was about the food and the events and the house...I was getting too overwhelmed all at once, I mean..PEOPLE I JUST MET MICHAEL JACKSON!! I already had enough on my mind and just politely walked up to my room and sat on my bed pondering on today. I was amazed and just baffeled. I heard a rock hit my window..so I grabbed the bat and I looked outside..no one, just Michael's handsom face. He winked at me with a big cheesy smile splattered across his hazelnut face. Man was he hot. So anyways we talked and he got to know more about me😊😊I really like him..like alot....more than words could say or explain and more than actions could express...and it wasn't because he was famous. I liked him for him and not for his talents ..those were just a SUPER lucky bonus I just happened to get. So when he jumped out of his window to give me ANOTHER goodnight hug..I kissed him, passionately.. not because of lust or desire but because I was curious and I really liked him. I know that I couod have controlled in, but thats not worth kissing Mj.