2

"There are five simple rules to this house. It'd be ill-advised to disobey."
Ms. Simon half smiled.

"Rule number one, Do not forget grace before dinner."
She looked over all of us to make sure we kept all eyes on her.
"Rule number two, Listen to what I say. I'll always have your best interest in mind."

Everyone kept eyes on her, not even blinking. Except Tyler, he glanced at me every couple seconds. Earning a glance back.

"Rule number three, we will have school and bible study everyday starting at ten am, excluding weekends."
She continued to state, looking over every one of us.
"Rule number four, No sexual contact among any of you. If I find out about anything like that, there will be consequences."

She looked sincere, too bad I'd probably break that rule.

"And the final and most important rule of them all."
She smiled
"Rule number five, remember that Jesus is always watching."

I raised one brow but kept my cool when Tyler sent a warning tap to my knee.

-

"I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back."
Tyler told me, as he gathered all his bath items

"Okay,"
I looked at him as he ran between our shared bathroom and his dresser.
"Pink bath bomb?"

"What-Oh, no not today."
Tyler nodded
"I use them for special occasions, or when I need to relax."

I hummed at him
"When's a special occasion?"

He clicked his tongue and grabbed pajamas.
"I don't know, my birthday? I won't be having baths with a significant other anytime soon so just my birthday."

I scoffed at him as I got up,
"Who told you that?"
I asked, narrowing the space between each other.

"Did you not listen to Ms Simon's rules?"
He raised his brow

"Oh I did, but your significant other could be a girl. Who said I was talking about someone here?"

Tyler became flustered as we were close enough for our noses to touch,
his red cheeks and widened brown eyes made me chuckle. I tilted his head up to me, my index finger on his pale chin, making his eyes flutter.

I leaned a little closer, and just before he moved his lips to mine, I spoke,
"Well. Have a good shower, Tyler."
I smirked at his frustration was I walked away.

"You suck major ass, Josh."
Tyler groaned with his hand on the door nob.

"I would, but you're not ready for that."
I smiled

{not edited.}