5

I sat awake, staring at Tyler's small figure under his white comforter.
It was four am, I was told to go to sleep but I was scared of closing my eyes; I was scared of what would happen if I did.

It was four days after the incident-yes I've been counting and I haven't gotten any better. I've been paranoid and restless. I didn't want anything or anyone to touch me at all, and I could tell Tyler felt bad, he was confused. I haven't told him yet, and I don't want to.

After a shower, I saw Tyler standing outside the bathroom door with his comforter around him and a sleepy look on his face.

"What're you doing up?"
I asked quietly, as I fixed the waist on my boxers,

"I missed you."
he looked at me with wide, milk chocolate eyes.

"We're roommates a-and I was here all day-"

"Yes, I know, but I can tell you're not all here-you're not mentally here."
He sighed, making me clench my jaw.

"I'm okay."

"Josh, talking about it would help."
Tyler pushed
"I really care about you."

"It's too much to explain now, and way too soon."
I walked past him, back to my bed.

"O-Okay."
Tyler looked at his hands
"Uhm, c-can I at least sleep next to you?"

I cringed at the thought of anyone being that close to anyone, but I can't hurt him more than I already have.

"Of course."
I smiled, and saw the stars in his eyes.

Tyler came over to my bed an curled up next to me,

"Come."
He opened his arms for me, causing me to lay my head on his chest; allowing Tyler's heartbeat to calm me down.

kinda short but i'll try to update again before the end of the week (:

{sorta edited}