3

It's been about two months since I've moved in to Ms Simon's home for 'troubled' boys. 
Within those months, I've formed a bond with everyone. Ms Simon's schedule has been easy to adjust to also.

It was now Thursday, I jogged down the stairs to the living room, finding most of the boys there.

I walked into the kitchen to find Tyler and Ashley attempting to make a some type of desert.

"Hey Joshy,"
Tyler mumbled as he measured sugar

"Whats up with him?"
I questioned Ashley

"Nothing I think. He might be concentrating,"
Ashley chirped as she ran her hands  through her short, honey colored locks.

"Oh."
I hummed walking around to Tyler, who now was now adding flour to his sugar mixture. I could tell he heard my sock-clad feet behind him due to his breath hitching.

"W-what are you-"
The darkhaired boy stopped what he was doing and turned around to me; chest to chest.

"Nothing,"
I pecked his nose

Ashley started giggled before she spoke,
"Ms Simon might be coming home soon, be careful."

~

I threw Tyler onto my bed, peppering his face with hot, messy kisses.
With a light whimper from the smaller boy beneath me I sat him up to slip off his shirt, removing mine too.

I brushed my clothed bulge against his, making me bite back a moan.
Tyler attached our lips again, swiping his tongue against my bottom lip; taking me by surprise. Nonetheless, I granted him access, letting him explore my mouth as I took my dominance back.

I slipped my hand into his black basketball shorts, past his boxers, taking his cock into my warm hands.
His mouth fell agape, detaching our lips.

"Josh,"
He moaned breathlessly, I hummed in response.
He didn't answer back like I thought he would, he just flipped us over; so he was on top.

The expresso eyed boy pulled on my sweatpants, removing my boxers as well. Trailing centered, feather light kisses down, following my happy trail.

He kept eye contact with me as he kitten licked my needy tip.
I opened my mouth to let out a rough groan before I heard someone coming up the creaky steps.

Tyler pulled off quickly, making me sigh in frustration.
"That might be Ms Simon,"

"I know but-"

"I don't want us to get caught, Josh."
Tyler mumbled as he got up from my bed, slipping on his shirt.

"Sorry,"
I wrapped myself in the white sheets

"Whatever."
He grumbled, his mood changing instantly

"N-no I-"

"Josh just shut up for a minute!"
Tyler spoke up as he turned to face me.

a/n: i wasnt sure how to end that but hi