Authentic Love

THIS BOOK WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FROM WATTPAD IN APRIL. 

Vahji (vah-jee) is the biggest dope boy in highschool at 18. every girl wants him. hes light skin, big lips, pretty eyes, straight teeth and the most prettiest smile. you could say he was a pretty boy thug, but the way he acted and what he does you would've never thought. he has one girl and that is Talia. she is gorgeous, but not gorgeous enough for him not to cheat on her most of the time. does Talia care ? nope. she stays with him saying she'll never have a relationship like the one she has with him. she loves him, but Vahji doesn't love her and shes fine with that. it will take time.

A'Nae (uh-nay) is 18 and not the most popular girl in school. her or her bestfriend Tisha. they always get ignored by the guys and picked on by the girl for no reason. they were pretty and their bodies weren't bad. they had a good shape. the only attention they got were from family, teachers and nerds. ugly nerds. they didnt understand. what nobody knew, but Tisha, is that A'Nae had the biggest crush on Vahji. he was her dream guy, but he paid her no mind. he didnt give her a glance. he bumps into her on occasions, but he never said anything. not a my bad or anything. she wanted him to be hers. she wanted her thug.

*ATTENTION*
add my newest story From the Start to your library. Comments and votes are loved.