Chapter 4

Alright, I'm going to add the rest of this story also so all my books that aren't getting published can be on here for yall.

GO READ LOVELY_LADY_100 story !!

A'Nae

When I walked in the house I seen my mama sleep on the couch. I went over to her and put a blanket on top of her and kissed her forehead. I love my mama. She's so strong. I just wish she had somebody that makes her happy besides me. Ever since my dad left 3 years ago for another woman she hasn't been on dates and I haven't seen that spark in her that I use to see all the time. All she does is work. She'll take some days off here and there, but she's always working. She needs to move on and get her groove back. Daddy moved on with the lady he's with now. She's nice, I mean I don't really like her, but she's cool. She was in the dark just as much as mama was. She never knew daddy was with mama until he left mama and got with her, Tiffany is her name.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed thinking about everything that has happened today. It's been crazy. I get out my phone and call Tisha. I tell her about what happened earlier. I know Vahji said don't speak of it, but come on now! She's my best friend! I told her that Ace got a thing for her and she screamed like she was dying. I'm happy for her. Hopefully they will talk and have a relationship. I think they would be cute for eachother.

We got off the phone hours later and I just sighed. It's gonna be awkward hanging out with Vahji and his crew. Even though I've been wanting to get noticed by them and everybody. I didn't want to get notice by them the way that i have.

I sighed and dozed off into sleep.

*DREAM*

"I love you A'Nae." My dream guy told me in such a beautiful, deep voice.

"I love you too, always have" I told him back, but then someone appeared next to him.

"But he doesn't love you enough to be with you slut!" She screamed at me, yes a she. I thought I controlled my own dreams? I don't want her here.

"She's right A'Nae. I can't be with you. I can't do that to myself... I have to do this." He took out a gun and aimed it at me.

I can't believe this is happening. He should be killing the girl next to him, not me. Not the person he so call loves!

I woke up and gasped for air. I can't believe i really just dreamed that. I never had a dream like that where they guy was aiming the gun at me, ever. Maybe this is a sign.... a sign for something I can't quite get right now. I doubt it, but you could never know what could happen.

**********************

It's the next morning and lazily get out the bed and do my morning ritual. I get out a peach dress that hugs my curves, a jean jacket and some sandals that match my dress, some gold jewelry and to top it off I straightened my hair. Your girl was looking good. I went down stairs kissed mama on the cheek since she was still sleeping. She didn't have to work today, thank goodness. I took the car keys and made my way out the door. I got in the car and headed to school.

I got out the car and walked into the school. I've been getting compliments on my outfit ever since I stepped out the car. It feels good to finally get noticed. I seen Tisha with Vahji and his crew talking to Ace. Awe they looked so cute, she saw me and smiled. I went over there and gave her a hug. I looked at Vahji and he acted like he didn't see me. Forget you too then. I said hello to everybody and seen Vahji's friend Corahn eyeing me. Corahn was cute. light bright, pretty eyes, big plump lips, he was fine. I smiled at him and saw Talia storming our way.

"Vahji! What are they doing here ?" She so called demanded Vahji. His jaw tightened before it loosened up.

"They with us now. So play nice." I seen her eye him and then smirk.

"I don't play with hoes" She stated, okay. I'm tired of her calling me out my name.

"I see you want another ass whooping Talia. Call me another hoe of some sort and watch what's gonna happen to that little face of yours." I told her as i walked off to my locker. When I got there I seen that Corahn was following me.

"Hi there Corahn. What may I help you with?" I have asked him in a flirty way. He bit his lip and leaned against the lockers.

"How about a date, tomorrow..... at 7 ?" He asked. It took me awhile to figure out what he just asked me. He asked me on a date!? I don't know how I feel about this, but I'm going to go with my gut.

"Yes I will go on a date with you Corahn." I smiled at him. He leaned off the lockers and walked away. I did a little happy dance and made my way to my first class.