Extended Description

Love can be a tragic yet beautiful thing, for Harry Styles it was also a life changer. With his father being an alcoholic and mother working the duration of the time, Harry's lifestyle took a turn a turn for the worst. He became lured in by the wrong crowd and soon took to inking his skin away at every possible opportunity. Not long after his dramatic life change, he meets Bella James who falls for him and his pierced lip despite his notorious reputation. Bella manages to turn Harry's life around for the better, and not far into the future the couple is married at a rather young age. Soon, the two have a son, but eventually lose Bella. Harry is beyond heartbroken at the loss of his bride and begins to return to his old habits. With his newfound pain comes more etchings to cover his skin; his tattoos becoming much more than just pointless art but the scars of his love.

The only source of joy in his life comes from his young son, until he meets Charlie Rook. The girl is intrigued by Harry and falls for his mysterious demeanor and hidden charm. After Bella's death however, he's not sure if he's willing to fall back in love again no matter how lovely Charlie may be.

© 2014, TEAINCHESHRE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS WORK CONTAINS MATERIAL PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. NO PART OF THIS WORK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM TEAINCHSHIRE.]

My stunning cover was made by the brilliant, Alexus (( previously navigate)).