Hello...

Hey guys. It's been a while, hasn't it?
I know, and I'm sorry. After logging back into this account, I realized what progress this book has made, and it has shocked me. I hate to disappoint all of you, you've been so patient for so long....

I had such great plans for this series, but I'm sad to say that I can no longer write it. I guess it was pretty obvious, considering I haven't updated in nearly 2 years... But I thought you guys deserve an explanation.

A lot of things have happened over these 2 years. I'm not gonna go into detail because it's private, but I've been so busy. It was both good things and bad things, and I'm sorry this book has been neglected.

It's been a great run, and I know it ended far too quickly (2 years ago :( ), but just know that I have to do this. So many things are just going on now that I just don't have time or the mindset to sit down and write a story for all of you incredible people. If I did, I would only be able to put half the effort you guys deserve into it.

If I had finished the last chapter, I would most certainly publish it. But i haven't even began writing it, so there's no way.

But who knows, maybe eventually, I'll log back on and continue writing. Who knows. Anything is possible.

Thank you all for sticking to this story for all these years, and once again, I'm sorry for bringing this to a halt.

I appreciate each and every one of you for reading and enjoying this story. Your excellent feedback has inspired me as a writer so much, and I appreciate that.

I hope you all understand why I can't continue writing on here, even though I didn't go into detail, and I'm sorry again.

For the last time for a while, thank you all.

-PadfootTheAnimagus xx