Blades?

Blades was staring at his picture of him and Bumblebee while sighing with a warm smile on his faceplates. Blades sighed again, "oh Bumblebee, you are so amazing, I just wish that I can see you again".

His door knocked.

Blades frantically jumped off his berth and quickly hid the picture in his cabin. The door was now open and Heatwave walked in with a confused look. "Blades, what are you doi-"

"Nothing!", Blades interrupted with a nervous smile on his face.

Heatwave looked at the helicopter with suspicion but then shrugged it off. "You better get some recharge", Heatwave warned, "because we have a long day ahead tomorrow."

Blades almost forgot that tomorrow was Christmas Eve!

"O-oh yeah that's right! BIG day tomorrow! Thanks for reminding me Heatwave!". Blades was now pushing the firetruck out the door. "Goodnight!", Blades said as he shut the door on him.

Heatwave looked down at the ground in sadness. Before he came into Blades' room, he couldn't help but listen in to Blades fawning over Bumblebee. He muttered to himself while walking to his room, "Blades is never going to like me...". Heatwave closed the door to his room and went to his berth to punch his pillow for a while.

Meanwhile, Blades was sitting on the floor with his back to the door blushing heavily. "O-oh Primus why did I do that?!", he blushed harder, "he must hate me... shoving him out like a total jerk... how am I going to get him to like me now?!"

Blades then got up, groaning as he went into his berth and pulled out a picture from under his pillow. The picture was of Heatwave with a heart drawn around him.

He held the photo close as he drifted off into recharge.