The confession

Dani gave Blades a small kiss on the cheek before she was set down on the ground. Then out of nowhere Blurr forcefully shoved Heatwave right into Blades. The helicopter caught the firetruck with ease and then immediately began to blush.

The two mechs were standing right under the mistletoe...

Blurr was now laughing, "now you two have to kiss~!". Chase and Salvage gave the race car a hard glare.

Heatwave couldn't even look at Blades he was blushing so hard. Blades couldn't help but stare at the ground since he still had his arms around Heatwave still trying to support him.

Natalie spoke up, "Uh Heatwave? Blades? If y'all don't want to, you know, kiss then that is fine". Silence was all that followed until Blades was the one to break away.

Heatwave immediately grabbed his arm being careful not to hurt him and looked Blades dead in the optics, "no, I want to do this". "Heatwave?", Blades asked. Heatwave stood tall, "Blades... I love you and I have always had a crush on you". Everyone was in shock. Heatwave continued, "you're beautiful, you're perfect, and you make me happy. I was so scared to try and confess to you but I had to let it out".

Heatwave gasped when the helicopter pulled him in for a sweet but small kiss. Blades broke the kiss and looked at Heatwave, "Heatwave I'm really glad you said that because....", he hesitated but then took a deep breath, "because I have always had a crush on you too". Heatwave then began to speak, "but what about Bumblebee?". "Bumblebee?!", Blades laughed, "Bumblebee is a celebrity crush! You are my real crush!".

Heatwave was just so happy that he pulled Blades in for another kiss. The helicopter kissed back and it started getting passionate.

"Uh guys?", Kade said, "there are children here so now is the time to stop". Thankfully Kade covered both Cody and Frankie's eyes when things got intense.

The two mechs broke the kiss and looked extremely embarrassed, but the two managed to steal a quick smile and hold servos.

Natalie whispered to Chase, "I told you this would happen". Chase facepalmed, "you filthy shipper...."

The rest of the evening was spent with fun games, warm smiles and lots of caroling.... mostly from Chase.

Natalie clamped her hand over his mouth to stop him from singing.