Heatwave?!

Blades watched as Natalie was modifying Chase's engine. "Soo...", Blades started, "the whole reason why you brought Chase out here to race you was so you could determine how fast he can go and if he needed modifications?".

"Bingo!", Natalie chirped as she kept on adding upgrades to the police bot. "I am puzzled", Chase said, "isn't the term 'Bingo' supposed to be shouted when you get a so called blackout in the game? Or perhaps is it that dog's name Cody mentioned before?".

Blades and Natalie chuckled at Chase's cuteness. "It's both but in my situation it was more of a term", Natalie answered. Heatwave was now outside at this point and Chase was the first to speak, "oh! Hello Heatwave! Pleasant rest I believe?". Blades was now blushing.

Heatwave ignored the police bot and turned his attention to Blades, "Blades I need to talk to y-"

Heatwave shut down causing Chase to quickly transform and catch him. Blades was now panicking, "Heatwave? Heatwave?! HEATWAVE?! What happened to him?! Natalie!". Natalie placed a glowing hand over Heatwave's spark. "No damage, just lack of recharge", she confirmed.

Chase carried Heatwave bridal style to his room with Blades following closely. Natalie had to calm down the other bots from panic. Chase carefully placed Heatwave into berth and turned to Blades, "I will let the chief know about this, are you staying here?".

Blades was quick to answer, "yes".