Slenderman X reader

It was a quiet day, an eerie quiet but that could have been me, I didn't normally like the weather like this but we, my family and I had recently moved to a new house out by the forest, it was beautiful not going to lie but it was always foggy, like today for example. It was cold and cloudy with a light fog outside. I was sitting at my desk tapping my chin with the eraser of my pencil humming to myself, letting out a long sigh.

I didn't want to do homework,  it seemed that was all I did now a days.  I blew a strand of [h/c] hair out of my face and looked up, my desk was in-front of my window with a clear view of the forest that was my back yard, I found myself yearning to go there..as if something called ne there.

The urge grew more the longer I stared, my leg bouncing in restlessness till I finally stood up, knocking my chair back from how fast I got up.

"I need to." I muttered to myself and put on my jacket and shoes before leaving my room and going to the kitchen where the back door was.

My heart beating faster with each step but as soon as my hand touched the cool silver door knob. I jumped hearing a voice. 

"[y/n] where are you going?" I turned on my heel slowly to see my mother. Her arms crossed, tapping her foot at me, I give a small smile.

"I'm just going outside for a bit, okay?" She squints her eyes at me slightly before relaxing and stopping her foot. My heart resumes its frantic beating.

"Well...all right but don't be out to late." I nod and flash a smile at her before rushing out the door.

The wind whipping my hair in my face, I take a deep breath, the crisp misty air fills my lungs before I start off into the forest. 

I was only walking for a little bit before I started to feel like something or perhaps someone, was watching me, following me. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I slow my steps and slowly look behind me, I don't see anything so I sigh softly and try to shake  it off as nothing but me being paranoid...That's all it is, right?

Not long after I continue to walk, I see a small clearing. 

 I stand in the middle of the clearing, looking at the trees that tower over me, It's small enough for two people maybe. I let out a soft sigh and sit on the cold damp ground and look around me. 

I cant help but think with how the clearing is, it's almost like a natural trap. My (e/c) eyes stop when I feel like I see something, something out of the corner of  my eye, A really tall figure, tall enough it blends in with the trees and surrounding area but what caught my attention is that it almost looks like its wearing a suit?

My heart feels like its about to beat out of my chest and my throat goes dry. I close my eyes shut tight. 

'I must be imaging things' I think to myself but when I open my eyes again. I cant help but gasp  noticing the figure more, as if they got closer, enough to the point I notice a blank, white face.

 Fear runs through my body like an icy chill. .

Then darkness consumes me. 

~~~~~~
I don't own Slenderman. 
I don't own you.
I do own this Cookie how ever. My cookie!!!

Like this? Be sure to follow!