Chapter 1: A Night To Remember

Lights couldn't take it anymore as the girl bit her lip and she moved from her seat to crush her lips to hers. The girl was obviously taken by surprise and Lights smirked into the kiss as she tugged at her bottom lip and was allowed entrance. The girl closed her eyes and meshed into Lights but Lights moved to pin her to the couch, moving to hover over her. This sexual frustration was at an all-time high and Lights wanted satisfaction right away. Nevermind she just met her only a few days ago, nevermind that she was a fan just wanting a signature, a few kind words and maybe a hug. Lights was just so captivated by her beauty. She ran a hand down her throat, in-between her breasts to lightly touch the tattoos there and across her stomach, her hand barely brushed across her hips when the girl leaned up to kiss Lights deeply. Lights smirked again, running her hand further up her legs and in-between them to press her hand against her firmly. The girl seemed to squeak into the kiss and Lights pulled back, breathlessly.

"You wanna go back to my bus?" Lights sat back and grabbed the girl's hands to pull her up gently. The girl only nodded once, her dark hair swaying along with her hair. "Ok." Lights grinned and leaned in to kiss her deeply again, holding her head gently between her hands. She pulled back and pecked her lips before getting up from the couch. She straightened her shirt and fixed her hair some before turning back to the fan. "Oh, what's your name by the way? I never got it."

"Hannah." The girl smiled reaching for her hand as Lights offered it.

Thank God she was the last person from the signing Lights would hate to just turned everyone away for this. They made it back to her bus and Lights allowed Hannah to walk in first. Hannah smiled at the surroundings it looked nice and cozy. Lights closed the door and walked in, wrapping her arms around Hannah from behind. "You like it?" She whispered, nipping at her earlobe. "It's cute."

Lights shrugged, "It's small, but enough for me."

"I was about to say, aren't you small, Ms. Poxleitner?" Hannah's thick British accent made Lights smile and she nodded, kissing her cheek. Lights pulled back and took her hand leading her to her bunk. Lights spun her around, and proceeded to take off her shirt as her lips connected with hers again. Hannah giggled into the kiss this time as Lights ran her hands up and down her sides. "Damn, you're so cute." She whispered, her thumbs rubbing circles into her petite body.

Lights began to shed her clothes, as Hannah slid out of her jeans and followed Lights into the bunk. Lights pulled her curtain back once they were inside and continued to cover Hannah in kisses, before kissing her lips deeply, plunging her tongue into her mouth once again. Hannah moaned into the kiss and Lights moved to push her knee in-between her legs. Her knee grinding into her gently and Hannah pulled back to let out a soft moan. Lights smiled and stopped, moving to hover over her as she kissed down her jaw and throat and down along her collarbone. She continued to kiss down her body, tracing her gorgeous tattoos with her tongue and Hannah couldn't help but laugh as it tickled. Lights smirked at her as she pulled her tiny lace thong down and lowered her head into her.

Hannah gasped and closed her eyes. She didn't think she'd ever be doing this, not only meeting her favorite artist but getting a night with her. But Hannah Snowdon couldn't shake the feeling that this was not the end but only the beginning. But fucking hell what about her fiancé Oliver Sykes?