Chapter 3: In Temptations Way

Lights had been doing a little research in between shows and finally got a little information about Ms. Hannah Snowdon. She frowned at the fact she was taken, Lights felt very embarrassed and sorry for that night. Although she felt it was lovely. Very heated and passionate, she blushed just thinking about it. "I wish she would have told me." She frowned, looking up her tattoo parlor. Hmm, Black Stabbath. She clicked on the page and it brought up her work and tattoos she had done. They were very lovely and beautiful, breathtaking. Lights' eyes widened as she went down the page. She was so good at drawing. So talented. She loved her work and wanted to get a tattoo done by her pronto. She went back up to the top and there was a phone number. She wondered if that was her personal number. She bit her lip and contemplated getting it. She knew she shouldn't she had a boyfriend but soon he'd be gone. Hannah was also taken. Well, she could save it just in case she did really want a tattoo by her. Lights nodded to herself and saved the number in her phone.

"Lights, we're up!" Her guitarist called and she smiled, closing her laptop and got up to leave. This would be her last show on her Europe/UK tour and then she would be headed home to Canada. Although she loved Canada she didn't want to leave the UK, it was such a nice place. She walked out and her fans cheered as she started singing.

After show she walked offstage and went to the back to grab another water when her phone rang. She bit her lip, it was Beau. Should she tell him now? Go ahead and get it over with? She bit her lip nervously as she stopped at the door. "Hey, Beau."

"Hey, babe! I hope you've been doing great, 'cause I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, sweet. I have one for you too."

"Oh hell yea, you go first." Lights sighed trying to think of something to say. "A fan gave me a really cool, piece of art of you and I together." She smiled. "Aw, that's sweet." Lights swallowed, hopefully she'd be able to find something to back up the lie. "Well, my turn. Guess what!"

"What?" She smiled slightly. "We're going to a BMTH concert!" She raised an eyebrow, "How you aren't even here."

"Turn around." Lights turned to see her boyfriend, come around the corner, a phone in his hand. She swallowed as he walked up to her and he took her into his arms. "I saw they were playing a show here tonight, thought you might want to go?" He shrugged and Lights gritted her teeth. Wasn't the lead singer Hannah's fiancé? "Uh, sure." Lights nodded as Beau kissed her lips. "Great."

Hannah hung out backstage with her fiancé before his band went on to play. This was the last show of their long tour before they started on the new album. She snuggled into him, playing her part exceptionally well. She knew she was supposed to be thinking about Oli but she couldn't tear her mind away from Lights. She wished she had gotten her number so bad. Oli stirred beside her and Hannah looked up. "I gotta go onstage babe." Hannah nodded, standing up too. "Have a good show, Babe." She smiled as he pecked her lips. She let go of his hand watching him go. She ran a hand through her hair, frustrated she kept thinking about someone she couldn't get to. "Damn, I need her number."

Hannah moved from her spot in the back to walk out to see her fiancé play. The music was loud and she could already hear him screaming. She smiled slightly as she sneaked over to side stage to watch them. She smiled as he peaked over at her and waved. His smile widened and she continued to nod to the music. She looked out over at the crowd there were so many people out there, damn. She was about to turn back to her fiancé when someone caught her eye. Lights. Lights? Was that her or someone that looked like her. She bit her lip. "Everyone welcome, my fiancée, Hannah!" Hannah's eyes widened as her name was called over the speakers. Oh shit, Lights would surely notice her now. Even if that was Lights. She blushed, walking out to meet her fiancé on stage. He pulled her close momentarily before letting her go so she could grab the extra mic. Their song, Death Beds started up and Oli began to sing. Hannah stared out at the crowd, over in Lights direction. She watched as her eyes met hers and both women blushed instantly. It was her. Hannah bit her lip as Lights waved some and she waved back like she was another fan. She hoped Lights would meet her afterwards, she needed to get in touch with her. "I watch you like a hawk." She began to sing as she looked over to Oli, who looked lovingly at her. "I watch you like I'm gonna tear you limb from limb, will the hunger ever stop." She inhaled again as Oli's part came and then the chorus, she sang with him. Her voice shook some but it wasn't too bad as the song went on it gradually got better. She blushed at Lights smiling at her and that made all her nerves disappear.