The Whomphing willow

"It all starts with the death of my lord, Lord Voldemort. My name is Derek, and i want to be the most powerful wizard. But for that i would need the Dumbledore's wand and that means i need to kill potter."

"I need to get somewhere safe." Derek moved around the forest after his lord died, all the death eaters were now marked for Askaban. Derek moved inside the forest scared to death that he will be caught and given to the Dementors. He never wanted to follow the so called Death Eaters but his curiosity for the dark magic was even greater. And now he knew about the horcurxes. But even that was not enough.

"I need to learn it all, i need to be better than Mr. Riddle. I need to seek the knowledge far greater than wandlore, i need to see Boris"

He moved under the shades it was a bit easy now as everyone was now celebrating the death of his lord. And there it was the whomping willow his ticket out of Hogwarts. "Wingardium leviosa" a wooden stick floated in the air and hit the knot near the roots of the tree and it stopped moving. Derek ran inside the cave. He navigated his way around in the tunnel to the house on the other side. "Just a few more steps and i can disappear" he walked his way around the wet tunnel and then he saw him, Potter and his friends and he knew that all is lost now.