The Burial

"We always thought that he couldn't be trusted" said Harry as a few drops trickled down his cheek. "It wasn't just you mate, dumbledore always had his secrets. Nobody could knew this." Ron walked a few steps to stand besides harry staring down on the floor. "We will give him a proper burial harry, and you should keep that somewhere safe now its not good to carry that around." said Hermione pointing at the elder wand. Derek walked closer towards the voices coming from the room above listening in on the conversation and trying to think up a plan to snatch the wand from harry's hand. "Its just there. It belongs to someone better, someone like me."

Harry stood near the window looking at the snow outside. "We need to take him to the Castle, he deserved it. Hermione help me." Hermione moved to harry's side and they both flicked there wand and Snape's body lifted in the air and they walked out the shrieking shack towards the castle.

Derek made his way out of the tunnel to the room above and looked around. "Its such a mess." He looked at the window facing the snow outside and saw his own reflection for the first time after the war. He was an average looking young man wearing a black rusty cloak. Blood trickled down his bruised fingers when he was caught in a cross fire spell between snape and the auror Kingsley Shacklebolt. "What was it sectum something i need to learn that." Derek was never too famous with the crowd. He liked it this way it made it easier for him to lay low. "How could i be wrong, potter was supposed to die. Is he really the most powerful wizard. It can't be luck, he survived the killing curse twice now. No there must be a way, i need to get to Boris."

"Blimey harry ye'h killed him. Always knew ye'h could, the greatest wizard our little harry." Hagrid moved with a limp right leg and a bruised face with cuts all over his clothes. "Where were ya harry, we were worried Ginny has been out in the forest looking for ye'h and who's that ye'h carryin" said hagrid as he approached harry and saw the now dead the once Headmaster and potion master at Hogwarts Severus Snape.

"We need to bury him in the outer grounds hagrid, next to professor Dumbledore" said harry as he made his way towards the ground near the lake followed by Ron and Hermione, holding hands.

"Severus Tobias Snape, the former potion masters, Head of house Slytherin, a Headmaster at hogwarts and one of the most trusted and faithful person to Prof. Dumbledore. I always saw him as a teacher who only wanted to insult me and my father, who always looked for ways to stand in our way and stop us from winning the House Cup, who always treated me like a filth. But Professor Snape was a much more greater person, an exceptionally talented wizard and probably the bravest man i ever knew. He was always protecting me when i believed him to be playing a trick on us, always following Dumbledore's orders when we thought him to be a Death Eater. He was a great man and a great teacher, who was unfortunately misunderstood by the others much often. Here now lies the man who took all the hate, all the loathing, all the enmity and even after that he never took a step back to do what was right. To do what was meant for the greater good. Finally at peace at the place that was his home." Said harry with tears in his eyes, ginny at his side holding hands and then every one pulled there wands out pointing upwards where the sky was as clear a crystal, the graves beneath the starry sky and then harry moved inside the castle.

"You know i never thought what i would do after this was over. I think i should be the Minister of Magic, what do you think harry?" Said Ron while walking towards the Great hall. "Oh shutup Ron! You are too ugly to be a Minister of Magic, and what do you know about the Ministry?" Said ginny and they all started laughing. "Well i always wanted to be an Auror." "They would love to have you mate after all you were the chosen one. Hey hermione, where are you going?" Ron shouted as harry sat down at the Gryffindor table with Ginny on his left. "I just wanted to check on Luna" and then she saw her kissing Neville at the other end of the table and came back smiling to sit next to Ron.

It was brilliant to see all the smiling faces in the great hall and to see that everyone was happy. The new headmaster Prof. Mcgonagall stood up and everybody in the crowd started to cheer and clap and a great warmth spread all over the hall.

"It is my immense pleasure to tell you all that the Dark Lord has been defeated." Cheers and roars spread across the hall "Lord Voldermort is dead. We all have lost so much in the past few years. Friends, family and loved ones. I would like you all to raise your glasses for all the friends who are not with us, for all the loved ones that we lost and most importantly to Harry Potter for giving us the hope to fight."

"To friends and family." and everyone in the great hall started to cheer for Harry and finally the war was over.

----------------------------------------------------

/*The next chapter "Borgin & Burkes" would be coming soon and who is Boris will be revealed.

Please feel free to comment and share your views. Happy reading! */