Lost and Found

It was around day break when Harry finally got his results out for the selection process. Even though Voldemort was now dead, he was still getting an unusual feeling at the back of his head. "Glad to meet you again Mr. Potter. I hope you remember me!" Harry looked up to find an old man with a long white beard, some wrinkles around his eyes which meant that he used to smile a lot in the past and a similar face. "Dumbledore sir, what are you doing here?" It only seemed like yesterday when Rufus Scrimgeour came in and read the last will and testament of Dumbledore. He gave him the snitch which contained the resurrection stone hidden inside, from his first Quidditch match. Even though he knew that there were a lot of secrets about Prof. Dumbledore which he still didn't know, looking at his brother still gave him goosebumps and the thought to see him again using the resurrection stone one more time crossed his head several times. "Ah yes, unfortunately your friend Mr. Shacklebolt believes that there still are some task which needs to be looked at, i was merely here to help him with that. How are you holding up my boy?". "The results just got out sir, i passed the test to become an Auror. I was waiting here for my friend Ron. He was supposed to come out by now, i am not sure what happened." As harry stood up to ask him about the task the Kingsley was talking about, the door at the end of the hall opened and Ron came out running and with a big grin on his face. "I got in Harry, can you believe it! I will be an Auror. It was amazing, i think i am ready to be Minister too!" Ron said as he came to a halt in the hallway standing right next to Kingsley. "That's brilliant Ron! Was Ginny still in there? I didn't see her come out of the room yet". "She will be fine mate, you know Ginny and Hermione went to interview for Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I saw her with dad, i don't think she got in mate. Hello Mr. Dumbledore, it's nice to see you here!" Harry noticed that there was something going on between Kingsley and Aberforth and that Dumbledore's brother was hiding something. " What is it Kingsley? What were you discussing with Dumbledore? Is it about the Death Eaters?" Harry knew that after the death of Voldemort, the ministry was rounding up on Death Eaters who went into hiding. Though, there was something else which Kingsley and Aberforth were hiding from. "It's nothing Harry, we just found a memory which belonged to Severus and we got to know that he has a son named Derek Crawford and he is the Death Eater who killed Fred Weasley." Harry looked at Kingsley in a shock. He was not sure what to believe and what not to. When he thought that things were about to get normal, he came across another mystery that would give him sleepless nights. "Where did you find it? Dumbledore never told me he has a son! Give me the memory, i need to leave now. 'Accio Firebolt'." Harry took the memory from Kingsley and left with Ron to the only place where he knew he can get an anwser, Hogwarts.