Borgin and Burkes

With the sound of the creaking floor board and wind chimes at the door Mr. Borgin was a little surprised to have a customer on a day like this. Everyone in Diagon Alley were celebrating. There were lesser people in this part of Knockturn Alley.

"Who's there? Show yourself. Ah Mr. Crow such a pleasant surprise" Derek pulled his wand out and pointed it at Borgin's face. "Please don't kill me, i can offer to sell some real dark artifacts sir, please" derek pushed his wand closer to his neck, "Please take what you want just don't kill me" said Borgin afraid that his life was about to end. "I don't want your stupid relics, i want information. Who is Boris and where can i find him?" said derek remembering every spell he could use to torture him. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know any Boris, please take what you want but don't kill me." Borgin said with fear in his voice, thinking what to do. "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice 'Legilemence.'"

Borgin dropped down to the floor unconscious. Derek grabbed his wand and threw it at the back of the store. "See it wasn't that bad and no one got hurt. Well I believe killed would be the right word. So that's sorted then, all i need is a mode of transportation to Gaul."

"What is this place" Derek walked down the trail in the forest, his hand was bleeding as he was still unable to find a spell to fix this. He was getting weak with every step and he knew if doesn't find something to cure his injured hand he would die.

Derek walked and walked hoping to find the village. He had never heard of a place like this, nobody he knew spoke about it. But snape had asked him to find Boris to seek his help. He never knew what he had planed but Snape was a good man he taught him everything, he knew that if this is what his master wanted him to do before he died he would have to do it.

It was getting darker now and soon it would be dark. Derek knew that if he couldn't find Boris today he would die here like his master, alone. "There, i can see it." Derek saw a source of light coming from a clearing in the middle of the forest. He started to run. His foot slipped off as he ran through a wild bush and started to roll down towards the house.

Derek was lying still on the wet earth unable to stand. He never liked to be at the loosing end of a fight and here he was bruised all over his body, a limp hand and in no position to protect himself. His vision was blurred as he looked at the small house at the center of the glade. He saw the door open and a small figure came out of the house. A small man or maybe a child. He raised his hand and shouted 'help' which came out as a croak and then he fainted.

Derek woke up with the smell of tea, he was in a bed near the hearth where the fire was keeping him warm. He saw outside through the open window and it was sunny outside. He got up and noticed that his hand was no more bleeding. It was like he just had a good meal and a fresh bath. He felt refreshed and was in the right shape to continue with his job to find Boris. "Hello, excuse me! Is someone here?" He walked towards the kitchen to see that no one was there. He walked out the back door and saw an elf sitting on a stone with a cup of tea. "Hey you elf! Where is your master, i need to see him. He saved my life, i want to thank him." "There is no need to do so sir, i did what was right." The elf turned towards him and smiled. "So it was you, the child that i saw in the night, yes?" Derek walked towards the elf and looked for his wand, which was not in his cloak at the moment. "It was me who brought you inside the house and nursed you back to full but i am no child sir." The elf smiled and pointed his finger at the rock next to him. "Please have a seat. Oh and were are my manners, would you care for some tea?" The elf clicked his fingers and a kettle came flying out of the window and poured tea in a cup. "Your wand was at your bedside, please sit. I have no intentions to hurt a guest. That would be bad manners and i haven't had a wizard as one in a long time." "Who are you?" asked derek as he moved to sit on a rock next to the elf.

"Oh i am the one you seek Mr. Crow, isn't that what everyone calls you." "What do you mean?" said derek a little scared now. "Oh i am the first of the elves, i am one of the oldest air masters, i am Boris."

/* Hey guys! I hope you liked it. Please share your view and comments about the story so far.

The next chapter "The Old and the New" will be coming soon. Don't forget to vote :-)

Happy reading! */