Chapter 1

Kim Seokjin and (Y/N) (L/N) have been best friends since birth! They went to school together, they played together, they did everything together. The summer of 2000, the two 8 year olds were walking along the river back to the picnic party their families were having on the other side of the park. They walked hand in hand like a cute little couple, all lovey Dover even though neither of them know the true concept of love.
"Seokjin?" (Y/N) asked in a sweet tone, that could give you a cavity just from hearing it.
"Yes (Y/N), what is it?" Seokjin turned towards the smaller girl next to him, he looked at her with gaping eyes as he noticed the tint of pink dusting her smooth cheeks. He didn't really understand why she was embarrassed she hadn't said anything.
"Salanghae" she whispered, even though he still heard it. He smiled at her remark and pulled her into a hug.
"I love you too (Y/N), I will never leave you"...

It's funny how people say things they don't mean, the day after Seokjin said that, he moved away. No goodbye, no warning just a cold hearted turn away leaving you a cry on your bed for a week. You were a broken child, your best friend and maybe first real crush (you weren't sure what one was fully) left you in the dark, with nothing.

You laughed at the memory of that day, you were now 20 years old and you live in Seoul, working for BigHit entertainment as a receptionist/assistant. 12 years ago was the last time you heard and spoke to Seokjin and to be honest you thought you'd see him sooner. 2 years ago your parents died in a car accident, you thought he'd at least be at the funeral due to the fact his parents were there, but no! He was nowhere to be seen, and the sad part about this is, you expected no more from him. Your weren't upset, or surprised just disappointed.

Well you soon forgot about him, not fully. You just closed the door to all the memories with him and left a small gap in the door so you were able to see them just not feel anything against them.

After siting and reminiscing on the past in Starbucks you got up, grabbed you bag and (F/D) and walked out the door, through the streets, park and alleys until you reached your desk in the BigHit HQ. As you placed down your bag and (F/D) on the desk, you pulled out your chair ready to sit...when your boss, THE manager of BigHit approached you. You jumped to you feet and bowed to the man who pays you.
"Anneyeonghaseyo Sir" you said in a respectful tone, he waved his hand in front of your face as a way to say 'no need' he was quite nice. But not one to temper.
"You won't be working here today (Y/N)" you eyes widened, this job was not the best but it was helping you up the music management ladder and you needed it.
"Please Sir you can't fire me I need this job, I love my job I want to work my way up. Please let me st-" he cut you off with another wave.
"I'm not firing you, quite the opposite acctually. From now on you are the personal 2nd hand assistant/manager for the new band I just signed" you sighed in relief. Then realised what he said and smiled wide.
"A promotion, to a higher point in the business" he nodded, you mentally high fives yourself. This is what you've been working for for 5 years, to finally get away from this dusty desk and go higher up the ladder.
"Thank you sir you won't regret it." He smiled.
"I know I won't, meet me in the meeting room on floor 5 in 10" he turned around and entered the lift, pressing a button. But before the lift doors closed he shouted that last part of the information you need.
"Oh and (Y/N) the group is called BTS a group of 7 boys, you'll be moving into their dorms at the end of the week" suddenly your smile dropped when you heard '7 boys'. You have a little brother and can't even handle him, what are you going to do when your living with 7 of them. "Lord save me" you thought.