Chapter 4

After screaming at Suga for sleeping when there work to do, Jin left to get groceries, j-hope went to set up the bedroom, Jimin the TV, Suga the bathroom and you told V to just go watch them do it and make sure Suga doesn't sleep. You then set off the find the golden maknae, even though you had only known him for less then a week you worried about him.
Walking through the halls of your apartment you decided that he may be outside, leaving the building you walked through the silent narrow road looking for the almost quiffed boy. You were walking for about 5 minutes into your search you arrived at the park, taking a gulp due to it was relatively dark now you walked through the park looking for the still missing member. Even though this park was full of beautifully flowered trees it was gloomy when the moon came out, the cracks in the trees allowed the moon to shine down on the foot path you walked on. Allowing you to see the path ahead only by a few feet. With rustling in the trees you jumped as realised that voices had suddenly spoke above the sound of the ruling of leaves in the wind. Heading towards you, you instantly cowered ready for impact. It was only when you realised you where being dragged while running that Kookie was now pulling you towards the park entrance.
"Kookie, what are you doing? I've been looking everywhere for you." All you heard where the violent voices now in the distance shouting horrible remarks at the two of you.
"Kookie who ar-" he cut you off by overpowering your voice with his sniffling.
"I was just walking to take my mind of thing okay!" He sniffed, you moved to face him. Noticing that he was in fact crying.
"Kookie what's wrong?" He looked away and wiped his nose with his sleeve.
"I was walking and bumped into those two thugs, they threatened me, then I ran and bumbed into you" you scoffed.
"No! I guessed that but why did you go on a walk without telling me."he hesitated to answer.
"It's hard for me...I'm only 15, I've just moved away from home for the first time and left my parents, it's natural to be homesick. I miss my mum." You felt bad on the boy, he was only young and had just left to a big country with people he hardly knows.
"I know how you feel." His head shot up.
"How would you know how I feel" you narrowed your brows.
"I would know because when I was your age my parents died and my best friend wasn't there to comfort me" Kookie's eyes widened with shock once you said that, I guess to him he didn't take you for the broken past type of girl. You where always smiling.
"Oh I'm sorry, where's you best friend now?"
"Get groceries for us all!" You laughed, to be honest you still couldn't believe you were reunited with your Jin again.
"You mean Jin is your best friend" you nodded then pulled on his arm directing his legs to the flat.
You chatted for a while until you arrived back at the apartment laughing, once you entered. V tackled Kookie to the ground, repeating 'where were you?' And 'I was worried' over and over again, those two are such children. While you watched the younger a role on the floor laughing while they tickled each other you didn't notice a worried Jin through you over his shoulder and take you to your bedroom.
Before Jin closed the bedroom door you faintly heard Suga say:
"Mummy in trouble, daddy isn't happy" and you soon began thinking of how your going to ring his little neck once Jin releasing you from his grasp.