Chapter 5

As soon as the door cut off the rest of the members. You turned around to face the bed and go and sit down.
"If you wanted to talk then you should have just talked, there was no need for the commotion" there was silence, you noticed the untouched boxes on the bed and decided to look in them. The first thing you saw was a picture...A picture of you and Jin. But you'd never seen this before, you lifted up the side of the box only to notice that the box wasn't yours...it was Jin's.

You stood frozen staring at the picture...you thought that after he left he forgot all about you but no. While staring you didn't realise the two hands that were now placed on you hips. He ruffled your top, leaving his hands on your warm skin causing you to shiver.

"You kept this? Why?" Your voice cracked as his hand moved to the front of your pants. You jumped and spun around to face him.
"I never forgot you...if that's what your implying" that put a smile on your face. You blushed and looked away from his gaze, with one hand resting on the rim of your pants and the other now on youR cheek lifting it up. You both were locked onto each other, as soon as he moved forward...you moved away towards the door of the bedroom, rubbing your face. You were so confused you didn't know what you wanted, you wanted him, but you couldn't.
"What's wrong?" Jin asked in that motherly, sweet tone of his. You looked away now leaning against the door.
"I'm so confused"
"About what?"
"About this, us, I fear if I develop this relationship anymore you'll leave again" he walked over and stood In the same position as before. Hand on the rim of your pants, the other on your cheek.
"I'm not going anywhere"
"Promise?" You asked leaning in.
"Promise!" That was the last word passed between you two before you kissed for the first time, he tasted like strawberries and peaches, sweet yet sour.
The kiss soon deepens as both your arms rapped around his neck while his hands pulled your legs around his waist as he held your thighs, rubbing them gently.
He broke the kiss and moved to your neck, showering you in purple and blue bruises. Yours and his love was divine, you knew from youngsters that one day you'd be even more to each other then you already were.
Moving from the back of the door, he vacated you both to the half of the bed not covered in boxes. Letting you go for a few seconds so he could remove his top and reveal his perfectly toned chest, he leaned in again this time you stroked his abs and caressed his neck with kisses. Causing him and you both to melt into each other, soon becoming one!

The night you two had with each other was the best night of your life! You were finally with Jin and only Jin, being able to call him more then best friend was amazing. But now he wasn't just your best friend, but your boyfriend too...

 But now he wasn't just your best friend, but your boyfriend too

A/N Like I said in the description, this was a short story...if I get enough requests to continue this I may do a part two but we will have to see. Suga X Reader will be up next. I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to comment and vote...okay thanks.

see ya later

E.J