Chapter 3

Soon enough today was the day, the day you moved in with your 7 roommates. Of course (P/N) was coming with you. But the idea of 7 boys and 1 you in a studio apartment didn't seem to work very well. At least you got the master bedroom.
You were finished packing and put everything in the van your boss had booked, you put you backpack in the front and sat with (P/N) on your lap.
The journey wasn't long due to the apartment was on the other side of the park that was 10 minutes away from your house. As you passed the park and houses, you soon arrived at the newly finished block of studio apartments that you'll be living in for a while. You hopped out the van and grabbed (P/N) once you had landed safely on the ground.
Walking up the staircase and to your room, you soon came to the front door. Fiddling with the keys you put (P/N) only for the door to swing open and V to come running out screaming
"(P/BBBBBBBBBBB)" in an overly high pitched voice.
After V followed the shy one, Kookie. You noticed how he always followed V or Jimin if he was anywhere.
After V had pet napped (P/N) you chuckled at his idiocy and walked into the house lugging you bags behind you. Once you caught sight of Jin you smiled, it was great to have him back. He turned his head meeting your gaze and reflecting your smile on his face. You stayed like that for a while until Suga's snore broke you out of your eye contact. The room fell silent.
Being the personal manager you need to make sure that these boys don't slack, dropping your stuff you weed over to sleeping breath who had made himself perfectly comfortable on the couch.
Everybody's eyes went wide once they realised you where about to wake him up.
"PLEASE!" V squealed.
"DON'T!" J-hope whisper, roared while waving his hand violently.
"WAKE!" Jimin jumped.
"HIM!" Rap Monster cowered.
"UP!"Jin grabbed your hand. You looked at his hand on your wrist then at his face, a deathly ora protruded from you environment, causing Jin to back away.
"PLEASE!" A high pitched voice whisked from behind V, you looked to see it was Kookie. Are how cute? But you where still waking him.
With a jug of cold water, the boy jumped up screaming and cursing while you stood taking the hit with an 'your wasting my time face'.
Once he had finished he sat back down. You kneeled down and got in his face.
"listen here BOY, I don't take slackers. I only work with grown up men, so take this message and pin it to your peanut sized brain...I catch you sleeping when there work to do again. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. Got that!" He flinched at you words and looked down.
"Yes ma'am." He sulkily answered.
"Good, now who wants tea?" From sweet to nice, you turned around only to notice that Kookie had disappeared. You had a gut feeling something was wrong with him and you needed to know what.