Chapter 12

Ichigo's P.O.V

Kaya's complete hollowfication form was fascinating to say in the least, but what surprised me the most was unlike the other Espada's that I have come across, Kaya didn't have a hole in her body from what I could see. Her shoes were of pure silver. They were opened toe high hell sandals that had straps going all the way up to her knees. Her dress was pure white that started at her upper thighs, with strands of silver in it. She has what looked like twin dragon upper arm cuff that was pure silver on her upper right arm. And her hollow mask was a v-shaped forehead band that spread up over each side of her head and looked like wings. She also had two Zanpakuto's strapped to her back. Beautiful wouldn't even describe how Kaya looked right now. She honestly looked like an exotic warrior goddess.

"Maybe we should sit this one out Ichigo. I don't like the feel of Kaya's hollow spiritual pressure" Zangetsu said. I could feel the uneasiness in his tone. I couldn't believe it, Zangetsu was scared. It was odd. Why would he be scared of Kaya's hollow half? Was she that powerful?

"Alright" I told him. I quick flash stepped to the end of the training room, far enough away from Alex and Kaya to not be caught up in their fight, but not too far away just in case she needed me.

Kaya's P.O.V

"Remember Shi-Sei, this is Alex we cannot kill him. Just snap him back into control" I told her. I could hear her laughing. I knew that this was a mistake letting her out like this, but I had no other choice. Even in my soul reaper form using my Bankai wouldn't do too much good, especially since Kurama is just as out of control as Alex is right now. "Are you even listening?" I questioned her, raising my voice a little.

"Oh please don't get your panties in a bunch, Kaya. I heard you. I won't harm Alex, well not too much. I'm just glad to be out of that little wormhole that you locked me in" Shi-Sei replied. I rolled my eyes at her. Honestly she was very annoying and her attitude was the worst. And she wonders why I locked her up, other than the fact that her power was too much to handle sometimes. "So shall we get started?" She questioned. I could feel the smirk on her face grow. I had a bad feeling about this deep down in the pit of my stomach. I knew that I should have kept her locked up; she didn't need to be free.

"Alex, please you need to calm down" I said loudly, ignoring Shi-Sei for the time being.

"I don't want to hear what you have say right now. I want you to get out of my damn way so I can kill that vermin!" Alex yelled. My body tensed. The only other time I had seen Alex get this out of control was when he had reacted to our parents being killed by Azien. It took me forever to get him to calm back down afterwards. And it literally took everything that I had in me as well. My eyes glanced over to Ichigo. What did Ichigo do to Alex to get him this out of control? I guess I will have to ask him after I calm Alex down. "Fine, since you won't listen to me willingly. Then I guess I have to just force you to listen" I told him. I lifted both of my hands up and over my head, my palms grinning both of my Zanpakuto's firmly. I haven't touched my two swords in what seems like a lifetime. I heard my inner hollow purr at the contact. She was enjoying this a little too much. I slowly unsheathed my Zanpakuto's, bringing them over my head and in front of me. The grip that Alex had on his staff tightened. He knew that he was in for a difficult fight. "Let's see if you still have what it got to take me on, little brother" I mumbled, before quickly flash stepping in front of him. I brought both of my swords down quickly, but Alex was just as fast bringing his staff up to shield him. I flinched slightly at the flames that were bursting out of his staff.