Chapter 3

Katniss POV:

Me and Peeta get along really well I'm glad I mean I have had a crush on him for like ever but I know he doesn't feel the same. at least we're friends katniss. haymitch passed out in his bedroom and Effie's watching some capitol show so me and peeta just sit there cracking jokes. at one minute he looks at me with sad eyes

"I'm sorry about your sister and you it will be OK you will get out of there alive" this takes me by surprise he thinks I'm getting out of there that means I'd have to live without helping Peeta Mellark The Boy With the bread. "I will make sure you live your needed"

"so are you" Anger boils up in me why though? why am I angry?

"no one needs me I'm just a peice of dirt everyone gets stuck with" Woah woah woah without thinking I walk up to him and slap him in the face

"WHAT YOUR NOT NEEDED? EVERYONE WANTS TO BE YOU WANTS TO BE WITH YOU THEY LOOK  UP TO YOU YOU MAKE LIKE THE BEST FOOD ANYONE EVER TASTED YOU THINK THEY DONT NEED YOU I CAN NAME PLENTY THAT DO! YOUR DAD YOUR BROTHERS YOUR FRIENDS...me" I look at him intensly "your getting out of that arena whether you like it or not"

"I can't" he replies

"why not?!" I argue

"I'd have to kill someone that I love" What what what did he just say.

"What?" I ask more softly he looks up at me his blue eyes piercing into mine.suddenly he gets up plants a kiss on my lips and walks back to his room...

He he leave you hanging I will try and update as much as I can but please be patient votes would be amazing and I'm a team Peeta not gale so sorry galeniss fans sorry bout spelling gimme a break I'm doing this on me tablet. Thanks for reading :-)