Chapter 8

The pent house us the most luxourios thing I've ever seen.

"Wow" me and Peeta at together

"Go clean up before dinner dears" She says

*3 hours later*

Were presented with what the capitol think is dinner and what could help us survive for about a year

"All this?" Peeta speaks up

"Duh? is it not enough?" Effie asks. I spit out my water.before she can tell me about manners I say

"Not enough? this could survive us a year you stuck up capitol people you don't know how lucky you are" Haymitch and Effie stare at me where Peeta nods in agreement.

"She's right! You think its not enough you take it for granted we starve to death already so the hunger in the part of games ain't gonna matter to us because it like our whole life!" He says and gets up he holds out his hand I take it and he leads me to his room. He locks it as he knows someone will come looking for us.

"I hate the capitol" I mutter he nods in agreement

*Next morning*

I wake up in peetas room. He's not in it though. I get up and hear the showers on. I quickly get dressed before he comes out. when he does he's wearing a blue top and black pants.

"BREAKFAST!" Haymitch yells we walk out and see haymitch sitting at the table with no Effie .

"Where's Effie ?" Peeta asks

"Your little statement yesterday has made Effie depressed she hasn't come out of her room" Peeta gets up and walks to Effie's room I sit alone with haymitch Awkward. Peeta comes back a few minutes later.

"so? how'd it go?" I ask in awnser Effie comes out smiling. "Effie I'm sooo sorry I'm just stressed"

"its OK dear" she says smiling. how did Peeta cheer her up so much? that's a question for later.