The fallen fairy part 1

I do not own fairy tail.
This might be really bad because this is my first book so sorry if it's really bad but yea thank you for reading (and I personally don't hate lissana I just made her evilish in this book)
_______________________________________________________
After I left my apartment and everything I once loved including fairy tail I knew I would have revenge after what happened..
It was the usual in fairy tail everyone was abusing me this all started ever since lissana lied and said I attacked her which lead to me being kicked out of team natsu I slowly made my way upstairs while being hit by magic and being pushed against the wall. I felt a heat wave come plunging toward me and soon my clothes was almost all burned to a crisp. I knew that flame. It was natsu so "what's wrong Luce the weakling this is how lissana felt when you attacked her!" He said while slapping me across the room. I said nothing and slowly walked toward the masters office. After I left the office with master wait let me correct that makarov crying and no trace of me being in this guild I confidently ran to the outside of fairy tail dodging every magic that was being hurled toward me the only people I was going to miss was Wendy levy Carla happy and gray those were the only people who knew I would never hurt lissana. I left everything behind me knowing that I have 2 years to train until the grand magic games where I would have my revenge against fairy tail 2 years was more than enough to what I was about to meet in the forest that night. I was walking in the woods with only the moon light guiding me soon a silver feather fell from the sky " so pretty! I wonder were it came from?" Soon I heard the flap of large wings in the air as I looked up my eyes almost popped out of my head "KYAAAA ITS A DRAGON" it was HUGE though it was beautiful "are you the girl they call Lucy heartfillia?" Said the dragon without moving its mouth " Y-yes why may you ask?" I said cowardly "I know what you have been through as a celestial dragon I know all the pain you've experienced I know your magic and that you have all 10 zodiac keys so let me introduce myself I am celestia the celestial dragon I'm also the queen of all dragons and I want you to be my dragon slayer you will have the elemental power of fire darkness light metal and wind these are the main elements you can have revenge and great power as long as you agree to be my dragon slayer" I was so shocked I didn't know what to say trying not to sound greedy I said " yes" as cool as I possibly could. She nodded and motioned for me to ride her. I did as she asked and we flew high above the sky and soon I saw five dragons all I guessed were the elemental dragons " these dragons will show you their dragon slayers power once you learn them all I shall teach you mine luckily for you we will be finished near the time of the grand magic games, now come my child you have much work to do"
2 years later
_______________________________________________________
Mwahaha I'm  going to end this chappie here sorry if it's terrible I know so please no hate comments >^< I will finish this very soon so sadly this is going to be a very short story sorry guys! But yea ill see all you fellow fairies later in the next chappie!