The fallen fairy part 2

Natsus POV
Jeez why is it taking so long to get to the grand magic games" I complained "you don't have the right to say that and you know it natsu after what happened 2 years ago" said Carla suddenly everyone went silent. The people chosen for the grand magic games were natsu, gajeel, Wendy, Erza, gray, and Laxus. Everyone missed Lucy and natsu especially he regretted what he did to her that day. "Let's not let the past get in the way of us winning we have to do it for lissana and master" said Erza.-time skip- we soon arrived at the grand magic games some of our allies were introduced and then we were introduced "and we also have fairyyyyyy tail! Who knows if this group is strong enough to beat saber tooth or the following guild So! Our next guild is wait hold on a second-whispers to fellow judges- well apparently we have a single guild with only one member known as the fallen fairy and here she comes" everyone looked confused as a single clocked woman standed before the crowd I couldn't see her face but I could tell she didn't like us by the way I saw her glowing eyes glaring at us " oh my this girl according to our research was recently declared as a single guild and this little lady has defeated a total of 79 dark guilds with a single wave of her hand or so the rumors say" said one of the judges. "Hey guys I don't know why but that girl has a familiar scent" Wendy gajeel, and Laxus smelled the air and agreed while Erza and gray studied her closely "um since your knew little lady may you introduce yourself to the audience please?" Said another judge.the girl nodded slowly she took off her hood and showed herself " I AM LUCY HEARTFILLIA AND I WILL DESTROY FAIRY TAIL" all of fairy tail gasped in shock "l-Lucy?" I said. Something was different about her she know wore her hair down and the bottoms of it where stained white other than that I could sense a large amount of magic power radiating from her. "What wrong natsu you don look well" I looked at my fellow team members Erza was sweating and Wendy felt confused I looked up at the stands where fairy tail was, they were all either crying, trembling in fear or had no expression at all... The audience was confused and some were eagerly waiting for the show to go on...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Here I go again with an unnecessary pause in the story -evil smirk- hehe this is my first story so no hate comments please! I hope so far this story hasn't bored you to death and if your close hang in there only one chappie left! Any ways I shall see you fairies in the next chappie! >\\\\<