The fallen fairy -last chappie

Lucy's POV
_______________________________________________________
"Just as I had expected fairy tail has become weak without me" I slowly walked toward natsu and cuped my hands around his chin then I whispered in his ear "I will make you pay for more than you could have ever imagined" I slowly began to giggle "I hope we get to fight natsu so you can see how much the weakling has grown" I smiled. I felt sorry for them this competition was going to be easier than breaking a twig.-time skip- "the remaining teams are fairy tail -cheering- saber tooth , and the fallen fairy" it suddenly went silent . It was obvious that I was power full I quickly won every game and know it was the one on one competition "the first match is Lucy versus natsu dragneel!" I was so happy to hear that I almost jumped in excitement but then I felt like crying. The clouds began to drake as I remembered all the happy times I've had at fairy tail came back to me... What's this warm feeling? I turned around to see levy hugging me "Lu-chan your back!" She started crying and I did a little too but I soon knew what I have trained for I had to win and have my revenge no matter what. "Levy please leave" she gave me a look" but lu-chan I haven't seen you in forever!" She exclaimed "levy it's dangerous to be around me please leave me alone" I said while sliding away everyone seemed to sense the loneliness that I had but it didn't matter  all I had to do was demolish natsu and I'll have won the competition" hey judge I wanna fight the whole team!" I yelled natsu,gray,Erza,gajeel,Wendy, and Laxus were shocked "is that against the rules?" One of the judges whispered " no it isn't she can fight them all at once though I'd say that's pushing her luck" after the judges talked about it they soon agreed that it was fine. Once they were all in the battle field i started to warm up my magic "just because I'm your old friend doesn't mean I want you to go easy on me" everyone didint believe I had enough power to defeat them all so they all went easy on me "do you really call that magic?" I grinned " ok then I won't hold back on fairy tail especially you natsu "I could feel the tears coming down my face I knew I shouldn't be crying though I didn't want to hurt them but I had too " I whispered sorry fairy tail" I got in position "celestial dragon and fire dragon along with the wind, metal, lighting, darkness and light dragons lend me your strength to punish the enemy" a combination of colors sparkled around me "elemental dragon roar!" Instantly the whole arena was destroyed and I soon saw lissana right in front of my dragon roar in bunny form. Then she collapsed "Lissana!" Natsu screamed I knew what was going to happen so I just used entrapment magic to stop them from helping her. I slowly approached her "long time no see lissana" I smirked them used my healing magic on her "as usual your a monster" she said I glared at her " elemental dragon roar!" It headed strait at her while natsu, Mira, and basically all of fairy tail begged me to stop. I kept on punching her then held her up so everyone could see "TELL THEM THE LIE YOU TOLD TWO YEARS AGO IS FAKE NOW OR ELSE I WILL END YOU" I yelled she was running out of breath and everyone was silent she managed to croak out "I-I'm sorry fairy tail *cough* Lucy never attacked me I was jealous of her and natsu so I got you all against her" I dropped her and she fought for breath "you hear that fairy tail! You all abused me for no reason so I became the most powerful dragon slayer in the world!" I smiled while letting the fairy tail team out of the entrapment magic natsu ran toward my and grabbed my wrist while gray grabbed the other "Hey what are you doing!" I barked "I'm sorry Lucy-sama but your being controlled" I laughed " that could never happen that ca-" I felt someone kissed me and I stared in shock that it was the terrible natsu who did it "I'm sorry Lucy I didn't know lissana was lying to us and I'm sorry for what we did too you but right now all this anger you feel is int real your being controlled "I couldn't think strait so I just nodded whole Wendy used her power to extract the darkness in me my hair turned back to full on blond and I began crying "Im sorry!" I sobbed natsu grabbed my hand "Lucy I want to be in a team with you again" he smiled Erza hugged me while crying I smiled and cried my heart out "me too" natsu reached out his hand and said "come on let's go have an adventure!"
_______________________________________________________
Ok well here it is my fellow fairies the last chappie has finally come! Please no hate comments >~< I would like to hear your guises ships so I can write a fanfic toon about ur ships! I take no credit on your ideas! Gomendasai if my stories are terrible XD we'll see ya in another story my fellow fairies...sorry if this was cheesy and I mean VERY cheesy
DO NOT READ WHATS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(K I'm getting tired of the line thingies so imma stop with the lines

Almost there!

Your a rebel😏