Please Read

Hello Readers!
I first want to say thank you for five thousand reads! I never expected this to get more than fifty, so you can imagine my delight to see that you all have read, commented, and voted. Thank you for all of you who were so kind in the comments, and for the helpful critiques. I wrote this when I was fairly young, and did not have proper grammar, pacing, or just overall motivation when I wrote this. I'm deeply sorry for never keeping my promises and my lack of responsibility when it came to making a rewrite. I naively said that I would be making a new and improved story, and quite frankly, I never even started it. I apologize for my lack of tact on this topic, and will start making a rewrite soon. Hopefully my writing has improved, and my storyboarding. The only problem is that I haven't watched fairy tail in centuries, and don't remember most of its characters and important tid-bits. So I will be re-writing this book while re-watching the anime. I understand that it isn't quite as popular as it used to be, but for the sake of my promise to you, my readers, I will try my best on the re-write.

Thank you for all the support ❤️

(If there's any ships you would like, or any advice, you're more than welcome to tell me in the comments)

💜💜💜💜