Extra

Since this turned out to be a nalu story, (cause while I wrote this I lived for nalu) this will be an extra chapter featuring a date between natsu and Lucy. Also in the end of this, I have a special announcement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lucy's pov-
I was currently walking around the streets of magnolia, waiting for my date with Natsu to start. He's been planning it for a few months now, which surprises me since his attention span is incredibly short.
My short white dress was swishing around whilst I walked with a skip in my step. I was practically bursting with joy with the idea of spending the whole day with Natsu. I didn't really know what we where going to do, since there hasn't been anything interesting going on in Magnolia lately, but any moment spent with Natsu was a great one. (I'm cringing whilst writing this)

I wrote a book a few months ago, that focused mainly on my life. When I gave it to Levy she cried and gave me a bone crushing hug. She told me that it was one of the best books she's ever read, and that I should publish it. So I did, but of course I couldn't say that it was my life story, I didn't want everyone knowing about my life. So I changed the names and tweaked it a bit. Nothing major though.

I finally made it to the park, where I was going to meet Natsu. It was currently spring, and I was enjoying every moment of it. The flowers where blooming in brilliant hues, and the sky looked so incredibly blue. It was a bit chilly though, from the winter just having ended, but I wanted to look cute so I wore a dress anyway (CRINGEEEEEEEEEE)

Juvia and Gray where going to have their wedding soon, in the upcoming summer. We partied for weeks in celebration, after all, no one expected them to get engaged after the way Gray acted. Personally I don't like partying, so I stayed inside and finished reading one of my favorite books with Natsu, who was just too lazy to go to every single one of the parties, but he did go to a few.

I sung a little tune twirling and dancing on the grass, when I heard the screech of a five year old that I knew very well

"MOMMY" I was mercilessly tackled to the ground, by a little girl with blonde spiky hair, and a toothy smile. But if you looked closely, you'd notice a chipped tooth she got by falling on concrete. I looked up to see Natsu laughing his ass off to the scene in front of him. I pouted and got up, brushing the grass on my skirt away. I grabbed my daughter Nali and lifted her up. Though me and Natsu were married and had a child he himself still acted like a five year old.

"You're late" I remarked, slapping his shoulder. "Sorry, we passed by a candy store and Nali wouldn't budge until I bought her some" speaking of Nali, she triumphantly fist pumped the air, and soon after grabbed a handful of candies from her pocket, proceeding to shove them in her mouth. I giggled and kissed her cheek, and grabbed Natsu's hand, and we walked around town, smiling and giggling, the family I always wanted.
The end

K I know that was a very rushed and crappy ending, but I kinda just wanted to end it already since I'm lazy as fuck. Also it's short but hey, I kinda (don't) like it. Also, I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to do a rewrite, well actually not a rewrite at all since this story line is WAY too over used. And if so what should the ship be, it can be Nalu again or another one. Idk. Bye bye!