Prologue.

At the present juncture, Janeiro is in a relationship with an amazing man outside doors but behind doors his the mist ruthless and heartless cold hearted asshole anyone has ever met. He beats her to the point where she stops fighting back and letting her body take the pain its receiving. Her so called 'loving' husband would only be the one and only Nicklaus Michaelson, Owner of several businesses that are really successful and also invests in music companies like Last Kings, Ovo sounds, Atlanta Records and even radio stations.

Oh no!wait!

I haven't introduce myself to my perfect readers and I'm already bragging about my 'loyal, loving husband' that I love so much! So let's skip the bull and let me tell you all about myself.

My name is obviously Janeiro Neveah Paigé Stevenson, Michaelson married to Nicklaus Michaelson, by force of course.
At the age of 23 born June 12, 1992.
I've been in a abusive relationship for 4 years now and every year it just gets worse and worse, I don't want to leave because I love him and feel like he can change even though I know that's not really true but that's just the person I am.
I guess I just love him to much to throw all this away.

At the moment I'm sitting in my range thinking about my messed up life. Fuck! I yell hitting the steering wheel.
I drove off to my spot which is a bench in the park near the trees. I like coming here after a regular beating I get from Nick but tonight it was different he tried to rape me just thinking about it makes me want to cringe bend over and hurl all my food I ate yesterdays lunch oh and I forgot to mention that when I'm a bad girl I get starved.

Well back to me🙆🙌😝...once I got to my bench there was someone there which is weird because its 2AM this niggah must be crazy I think to myself. I walk towards this guy only for him to turn around.

And guess who it was...

PartyNextDoor? Yes I am a fan of his music but I absolutely hate the fucker

Maybe the few punches I received is fucking with my vision or did this niggah just eye rape me? Like niggah I know I look good...oh well I sit down a good ten inches away from him.
After sitting there for 15 minutes of awkward silence and me trying not to think about my horrible life. He broke the silence

"Well Hello."

Oh my damn! His voice is life I thought.

"Heyy."

Who knew two words could change everything?