Chapter Four

*Jahron's POV*

I was sitting in Starbucks when I saw a light skinned girl come in. Damn right she was gorgeous but nothing to Janeiro of course. Maybe I could get with he cause we all know I don't stand no chance with Janey I mean she is married to asshole#1.
I decided to walk over to baby girl and get with her real fast.
"Hey."I say in an a smooth voice. She looks up and I swear she is sexy ass fuck. "Hi"she says in a raspy voice. Well I'll be damned. After talking to her for over 10 mins I found out that she's 22 and her name is Paigé Olivia Kane and that she works at the Last Kings shop. We were talking about when we gonna meet up already exchanged numbers and all. Suddenly I got a text from Janeiro. Hey could you pick me up like in 5 minutes tops. What's this? Fuck she mean pick me up. Lil Mamie just gon' send something and expect me to just up and leave my shit?where her man at?"look Paigé I'm gonna have to cut this short, I'm sorry love."I say. "Its fine I ain't tripping"she says in a sad voice while looking anywhere but me. "Ayye don't be looking all sad and shit mamie I gotchu."I say causing her to laugh."yeah whatever Party.""so yeah bye."I say kissing her hand.

I finally pulled up to her house and find her standing at the door with bags and shit around her. She wore some spandex pants and a hoodie that said Our muses, muse and some huge ass glasses weird,that's weird cause their ain't no damn sun.
"Hey what's up?" I ask. "He-yy could you please help me take my shit and leave before he comes back please Jahron I'm scared!" She says in a scared tone while balling her eyes out. Why this girl crying like someone died?"aye, aye aye!stop crying and tell me what the hell is up with you?"I say sternly. "Look I don't want to talk about it now please just get me far away from this house before he comes back" why the fuck she so scared and who is he? "Okay get your things and let's go love."

*Car ride*

"So you wanna tell me what's going on cause a nigga lost as fuck!"I say."I'll tell you when I'm ready but for now can we not talk about this."she replies tiredly. Jesus Christ what's up with this girl? "Well aren't you gonna' take off your glasses?"I asked she jumps at the sudden sound of my voice.she's jumpy,wearing glasses, make-up and a hoodie?well this girl is getting beat how do I know?well this shit happened to my mother but that ain't shit I wanna go into now. "Why I mean I like them, I'm tynna flex niggah"she says in a jokey way? "Well I saw them now I want see your pretty ass eye's."I say sending her my panty droppa smile while biting my lip. Her breathing shakes a bit I silently chuckle to myself. She better take off them big ass shades. "We'll okay then" she takes them off and turns to the window. "I said to take them off so I can see your eyes baybeh." I say trying to talk like August. She starts laughing uncontrollably which is cute I must say. "Now look at me Janeiro, no bullshit okay?!"I say turning into my yard. She turns to look at me and I swear I lost my shit. "Jane wtf is that on your fucking face?"I ask almost shouting at her. She jumps and turns away.

"Look I didn't mean to shout at you but please tell me everything when we get inside okay cause I don't wanna stay in this car cause I just might turn around and go beat this niggah senseless for fucking up such beauty!"I say sternly while locking and locking my jaw. "Okay then papi" ohhhhhh she called me that again. This girl gon' make me do unthinkable things to her sexy ass right now."well aren't you a freak." I say as she turns away shyly and blushes like shit.

I wonder how that shit would sound like when I give it to her rough. Oh Jesus, let me stop these dirty ass thoughts. I go open her door and smack her ass when she jumps out, she squeals which makes me chuckle lowly. "You should stop that cause we both know you can't handle all this papi." She whispers in my ear in a seductive way and turns away smirking and going inside the house. Oh Janeiro you a bad girl! I'm gonna suffer dear lord, what did I get myself in?
I pick up the rest of the bags and go inside and close the door and lock that shit. Fans be crazy these days!