Chapter two

*Jahron's POV*

On my way out the studio in the parking lot I find lil mama I met on the bench two weeks back. Shawty a real baddie I must say. I walk up to her maybe I can get them digits and a name would be lovely I thought. "Hey you😝" I say while licking my lips out of habit. "Hi Party!" She says happily, shit I've never seen someone so giddy and happy. "Please call me Jahron." "Well Jahron I'm Janeiro Michaelson!" Shit so she's married with the biggest investor in our record deal. Fuck mane!

Well damn, "so where you heading?" "Actually I'm on my way to the bench but Nicklaus left with my car."she says shyly. "Well I could always take you there, its kinda on my way home"I said with a smile. She looks up at me and sends a smile
To me that makes me feel shit I haven't felt since she happened.
Oh shit! Don't tell me imma start liking Mamie over here." Okay so which way to your car?" She asks in her sweet angelic voice.
"Right this way mama"I say showing her, she turns around and gahhdamnn all that ass..."well which car is yours papi?"she says looking shocked as to what she said now looks like she a freak huh? "Hahah well the black range right there Jane." "Nickname already huh?" I smirk and say "hell yeah shawty!"

she climbs in. She sits down on the seat and her skirt moves up a little shit she can have her way with me EVREY-GAH-DAMN-DAY!!! I look back feeling myself get hard I clear my throat and start the engine. Off we go to the bench.

*Janeiro's POV*
I can't believe I called him that. I look at him and he looks weird. He clears his throat and starts the car. While I'm checking him out I land on his lap and I see a boner.
Oh shit! That dickprint doe! I could jump his bones right now.
I look out the window feeling my panties getting soak so I clear all my thoughts away and say "heyy turn up some music niggah!" He puts on the radio and guess what plays, Muse plays.

"Girl I can see your stressed, come relay on
Me for sex. Keep your thighs aligned and hold on.
Getting right tonight, turn me on. Ain't this what you need?
Nice to know what you want. Not the typical, girl I'm gon' on my mind for the liquor tryna think of all the reasons not to mind those nigga's, fuck with a winner. Once inside but you gon' deny a niggah, oh where he at?"

Party sings with while looking straight ahead. We listen to the song and pull up to the bench.
"Hey I got something to drink in the back you want some?"
"Sure"I say smiling. He comes back with a bottle of peace ciroc. He pours some for me and some for him.

We drink the whole bottle done in 2 hours tops."hey you wanna go back to mines?" Jahron asks. "I would love to."I say while trying to stand up straight but master up a huge smile for him. He makes me feel alive again and I like this feeling.

He opened up the door for me I turn and look into his eyes.
We make eye contact but mine traveled to his lips while his searched mine I looked up and said something I would regret later on "kiss me." He crashes his lips onto mine with no hesitation and my gods did it feel like heaven on earth. We pulled away breathing heavilyafter the heated makeout session we had. I smirk while he smiles. He slaps my ass and I screamed from shock he walks away laughing. That felt good.