Chapter one.

*Janeiro's POV*

I got home got home at 4 in the afternoon because I slept over at my moms obviously I called Nick to tell him I'm at my moms he said okay just to be home before its late so that when he comes home dinner would be done. I went up to our room got into the shower I used my favourite strawberry bubble bath scrub and instantly thought about what happened last night on the bench. The way his lips moved when he was talking to me even though I don't like him he is really sexy as hell I mean whoosah!! Wait hold up let me stop myself from my unwanted thoughts that's traveling through my mind right now. I quickly finished up in the shower and went down to prepare dinner for tonight.

*2 hours later*
I served the food onto our plates that we're in our dinning room. I suddenly heard the door open and in comes Nicklaus.
His dressed in a black dress pants and a white shirt with his signature black suit jacket and his formal black shoes thats ugly as fuck but looks good on him. After looking at him I go over to him and kiss him and say "hey baby, how was work?"

He looks at me and goes to the dinning room and says nothing to me. Asshole! I mumble under my breath. I follow after him and watch him sit down where he usually sits, across me.
He starts smirking my way and says, "so who was the guy at the bench?" Wtf? Did this asshole follow me? I thought to myself.
"What do you mean babe?" "Don't play stupid with me Janey!"
I'm about to shit my pants I thought! Oh shit! He stands up and walks up to me and pulls me up by my hair. I groan loud in pain. "I don't know who the fucker is but you better stay away from him or else..." He takes his drink and lifts it up in the air drinks it and walks away. I sit there shocked as hell and get up. I walk to our bedroom but I find it shut and locked. Guess I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight.

I walk up the stairs when asshole comes down. "Oh and Janet is coming by so uhh stay in that room cause I'm having fun tonight and I don't need you interrupting us." He says sternly.
Oh and Janet would be hoe #1. Fucken bitch ass, I hate that I love his cheating call me delusional but I can't seem to let this man go"Okay then I'll see you this morning babe." "Don't call me that bitch!" Wow okay! What a way to treat your wife I thought. I went into the room before hearing "hey daddy."
I cringed in disgust and went into the room. I changed into some boy shorts an oversized T-shirt and went to sleep hearing bed springs and the bed hitting against the wall. They so annoying gosh! *sighs* Maybe its time for me to give up on him changing cause this is an every night thing I guess its time to pack my shit. I fell asleep to the thought of when to leave and shit.