Chapter Three

*Janeiro's POV*

I woke up with a killer headache and in a room that's to damn dark to be mine. I lift up my body even though I did not wanna move a muscle. As I lift up my leg I see that I'm only wearing my underwear and a HUGE white shirt. Oh shit, wtf happened last and where the hell am I.

Apart from this fucking headache walked down the steps that was awfully long for my liking when I finally got downstairs I smelt breakfast which easily made me jump for joy. A bitch was hungry!!! "Well aren't you a busy bee in the morning" I hear a deep voice behind me. I jump slightly of fear but it slowly decreases when I turned around and saw Jahron. "Good morning Jay." I say smiling, until I realised I didn't call my husband. Oh shit Nick is going to kill me. "Whats  wrong Janeiro,you look like you saw a ghost?"

"Oh no it's fine uhh did we do anything last night?"I shyly ask looking down at my toes. They so cute awwww.
"Nahhh all we did was kiss love, I like my women awake , I want hear them scream for me." Well I'll be damned this niggah just gon' stand here talking all dirty shit make a nigga wanna...oh lord Jesus! "Well okay then, have you seen my cell I gotta make a call?"I say trying to breath and sound normal."you mean call your husband?"he asks in a annoyed voice. "Well yea-(gco)"he already called you about 5 times, I see you got him whipped huh?"

Oh shit I'm dead.

"Well uh yeah."I laugh in an uneasy way. "Let's eat breakfast then you can take a shower and I'll take you home yeah?"
"Breakfast would be lovely"I say smirking and watch his smile form. Well that smile could make any girl melt and make any bitch wet but make a real lady feel safe.

_After breakfast_

After an amazing plate of blueberry pancakes and a hug cup of coffee I then head up the stairs to take a much needed shower.
I got dressed in last night's clothes and used a extra toothbrush to brush my teeth got my phone and went back downstairs to find Jahron sitting on the couch looking good as fuck! He was wearing some true religion jeans, a white wifebeater and some white vans and a PND cap and a ovo chain. Damn mane!

"Off we go yeah?"he asks in that sexy ass voice. "Off we go!"I say while laughing.

*Jahron's POV*

Damn that smile on her face makes it easy to trust her.
I silently laugh to myself for actually using my lyrics in a relevant way. (Not that his lyrics is not relevant trust me I fucks with PND heavy!!his BAE!) We walked out and drove off to her house. After a few minutes we got to her address. I stopped her before she could get out. "Is it to much to ask for them digits?" I ask trying to sing like Jacquees. She laughs and we switch phones so we can save our numbers. I saved myself as JayBae"Good bye!" She says and climbs out before I can even reply. Well I guess I'll see you later... I turned up my radio listening to my bro's Views album and drove off bitch fast. Car speed bitches!

*Janeiro's POV*

I walked up to the door and silently opened it. I finally got it to open without any noise but before I can close the door I felt a slap to my face making me fall hard against the wall. I groan out in pain and started to cry "Didn't-I-say-stay-away-from-him-?-huh? You such a little bitch" Nick screams while punching me with every where he can in between every word. I whimper while trying to slide away from him. My bison starts to get blurry and when I tried to look up at him and ask him to stop I feel a blow to my stomach which makes me scream out on pain but I get stomped in the face. Everything become dark and I blacked out.