~Cigarettes~

(Yeah so don't yell at me about you being Shirogane's sibling in this story.)

"Ugh. Stupid Orca..." You muttered under your breath as Yukisada wrapped a bandage around your arm. The "Stupid Orca," Idate, had just bitten a sizeable gap in your arm. Shirogane, your older brother, was visibly tearing up. "...couldn't help her... all my fault... I'm useless" was all you could make out between his sobs. You both were victims of constant bullying from Idate. Everybody gave the snow wolves a bad rep. You were a little more capable than your brother, which is why the orca got mad and bit you.

You were playing with Peraco and got a little too close to the Orca Danger Zone. Idate caught sight of both of you, and creeped out of the water. "Ignorant snow wolf... What are you doing so far from home?" Idate chuckled under his breath. He advanced towards you, grabbing both wrists and leaning in to your face.

"What do you want, Idate" you groaned. He bared his sharp teeth. "I'm just a little hungry is all..."

You kicked him in his crotch and kneed his stomach. He repulsed in pain, clutching his stomach and wretching. When he was done, you were already walking away. He came running at you and lunged at your shoulder. He was a little off and bit out of your arm, though. At was at this point that Rocma came down and chased Idate off. She rushed you to Yukisada's house to get your wounds fixed.

Yukisada looked a little distressed as he finished his work. "He's been coming around a lot more often lately, hasn't he?"

"I hate to admit it, but you're right..."

Meanwhile, Idate was at near the edge of the water and lit a cigarette.

"It's too bad... I really do like playing with her..."