~Home~

The two of you walked into a small igloo, presumably Idate's home. It was surprisingly neat, in comparison to yours, which was messy because of Shirogane. You sat down on a couch.
"Do you smoke?"
The Orca pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. He pulled out a second, handing it to you.
"Uh..."
He looked at you with expectant eyes. You took it.
"Idate?"
"Yeah?"
"Why the hell are you being so nice to me!?"
He paused for a second before answering.
"Don't get used to it, kid."
He took a puff of his cigarette. Great, he didn't answer anything.
"You ate my arm, Idate."
"Yeah."
"YOU FUCKING ATE MY ARM!"
Okay, now you had surprised him. This sleazy excuse for an orca's eyes widened. He grinned.
"Sit down, Y/N"
You did as he told you, not wanting another incident.
"You're entertaining, asshole."
"You're awfully rude."
There was a knock on the door. The male got up and opened it.
It was Rocma.
"Here to spoil the fun, Polar Bear?"
There was a sudden urgency when Rocma kicked Idate in the stomach, causing him to stumble back. He clenched a fist, launching it at her. It missed, pulling the Orca forward a bit. Rocma spun back, their positions traded. She pushed him back, causing him to hit the ground.
"Rocma, stop!" You yelled.
She turned to you.
"He's getting what he deserves, Y/N!"
You hated yourself for even enjoying his company. He hurt you, probably more than you had or ever will be hurt. But, you were stuck feeling like that. You stood up and held Rocma's arm back, preventing her from hitting him again.
"Y/N, stop it! Let me finish this!"
"No,"
"Don't defy your elders, stupid dog."
She got free of your grasp, walking over to the now standing orca. He pushed her, she pushed him back. Finally, he lunged himself at her shoulder, just as he had before. She dodged it, and he ended up biting you, again.

You screamed in pain as he opened his mouth. He hadn't taken a full bite of your arm, just made a mark. He apologized several times. Rocma looked confused at the scene. The Orca picked you up, bridal style, and rushed into the village where he would find Yukisada, who could probably fix her injury.

(Okay, I know this is rushed, but I personally like this chapter so shhh)