~Discrimination~

He wanted to see them. He wanted to see her.
After yesterday's situation, the Orca went down to a little spot near the ocean, sat down, and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it, smoke rising from the object. It smelled... bad... to say the very least. He, himself enjoyed the smell, or he had gotten used to it. He sat in silence for a bit, before his mind floated to the subject of that stupid wolf and his sister.
He found them both to be insufferable, as did most of the residents of Ice Berg. They were the laughing stock of most everyone.
At least the girl, Y/N, knew how to fight back. Idate was actually In pain from what she did to him when he attacked her.
In his thinking, Idate's cigarette had burned out. It was hard to keep the damn things alight when you live in the arctic. He got up, and decided to go see the rest of the village.

You were just waking up when she heard heckling outside. You stepped out, peeking at the scene. Many of the townspeople were yelling at a very familiar man. Idate. You couldn't help but feeling that their comments were mean, though. You weren't exactly the kind of person to hold a grudge, even if they had bitten your arm.
You ran outside, to see closer. Villagers were in a circle, with Idate in the center. They'd say things similar to stuff that would be said to your brother, Shirogane. He spotted you through all the people, and grinned he stepped through the crowd, as they immediately shuffled out of his path.
"Oh, Y/N."
The Orca grabbed your wrists and lifted them into the air. He spun you around.
"Isn't it awful, the way they throw around such hateful words? You understand, right Y/N?"
You blush. Oh damn, were you actually blushing? The Orca noticed it, after all.
"Ah, is somebody blushing? Can't take it?"
Villagers were starting to act up now. They murmured, but everyone was too scared to do anything. What was funny, though, is that Idate was blushing with you. You opened your mouth to talk.
"I-I uhm..."
You knew you couldn't say anything at this point. You were stuck with your feelings. It had you so confused, why was he attractive to you?
"Why don't we go somewhere, alone Y/N?"
"O-okay..."
Why the hell did you say that? Now, Idate was taking you away from the safety of your home. He walked with you, holding one of your hands to ensure that you wouldn't escape or run away. You walked in silence, until you were farther away from the village.
"Just so you know, I'm not going to hurt you."
"I know."
"Then why are you shaking?"
"I mean... Anybody would be."
"What, because I'm an Orca?"
"No, because you're you."
"That doesn't help."
He stopped.
"Idate, let's just keep going..."

(Sorry if OOC! I know I haven't updated in a while, so I put hard work into this chapter. Next chapter is coming soon!)