Chapter 3.

Andre POV

I knew all there was to know. In my profession I had no choice but to be alert and stay on top of the game. Andre Dwayne Johnson or as many address me; Dre. I live in Los Angeles and I'm 18 years old. I'm in the cartel and I'm doing pretty big things for a youngin'. I'm right hand which means second in charge of everything next to the homie Raji. Raji actually was sitting on the throne I just accompanied. Therefore we're somewhat like partners.

I live in a nice sized one story house in the gates by myself. My mother died when I was 16 and that's when I knew I had to do something for myself so I started in the cartel. I wasn't the nine to five type so this was much easier and way more convenient. My father was gone before I even got the chance to learn how to sit my head up on my own. I've been out here grinding for two years, doing a damn good job by myself.

I heard my phone go off and looked down seeing Quaja calling me. She's the only one I have relations with. She never fails to keep my mans wet except when she comes at me with the drama. I sighed seeing her face pop up on my screen.

"What's up?" I ask waiting for her to reply.

"What you doing later on?" Quaja asked back.

"I'm just chilling." I said simply.

"Come through then." She said.

"Yeah, I'll slide through but only for a quick second." I said.

"Okay." She agreed before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that, Quiara?" Raji asked looking down at my phone.

"Her name is Quaja." I said smirking.

I heard a phone ring but I knew it wasn't mine. I looked over at Raji as he engaged in a pretty serious sounding conversation. I heard a few 'damns' and 'fucks' being said and Raji looked like he was going through some thing's. He hung up the phone and kept his head low.

"You alright?" I asked and he shook his head.

"My grandfather died." He said and I nodded. I ain't know what having grandparents felt like, but I knew death like nothing else.

"I'm sorry man, what happened?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't really know for sure, but my sister just called and told me they were coming down." He said and I nodded again.

Raji POV

I really don't even know how to feel. I haven't heard from my little sister in three months and when I do it's because of death. Raji Dwayne Brown is my name and I'm 18 years old. I moved out of my parents' house to do my own thing and now I run the cartel, with the help of my boy Andre.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Andre said and I nodded.

"Yeah, she stayed out in Miami." I replied back.

"How old is she?" He asked me

"She 17." I said and he nodded.

"Cool." He mumbled lowly and looked at his phone.

"What's up with you?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing about to drop by Quaja house." He said and I nodded. He soon left and I got to thinking about my grandfather. He was a good person. Always had a caring side.

My family would be coming down here for the funeral and moving for promotional purposes. They would be staying in the house that my father had just bought. I'm glad I get to see my little sister it's been too long.

****

<> Pharaoh.