Chapter 17.

Ariana POV

I woke up and looked around the room, before slowly getting up and walking to my bathroom. My legs were sore and the hot water would at least relax my joints.

<>

Getting out of the shower, I put on some shorts and a tank top. I walked downstairs and seen Kori eating a bowl of fruit salad. I looked on the counter and made myself a bowl. I sat next to her and she looked up at me.

"Good morning." She said and I smiled.

"Morning." I replied putting a slice of pineapple in my mouth. I ate slowly and Kori looked at me.

"Well I'm having a baby." She said and I squealed.

"I'm so happy for you." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks." She said and I nodded.

<>

I sat on the couch calling Andre yet again. I sighed and shook my head. I fell for the shit again. I walked upstairs grabbing my keys, and going home. I walked upstairs and layed down in my bed.

<>

I've been trying to reach Andre for the past couple of months, but he's been MIA. I sighed hearing his voicemail again. I threw my phone across the room and layed back on my bed. I was now doing online classes. I closed my laptop and left early to get a new phone and make it to my doctors appointment on time.

<>

"Hey Mrs. Brown." Dr. Brookes said.

"Hey Dr. Brookes." I greeted shaking his hand and sitting up.

"Well let's get this going." He said smiling. I laid back and lifted my shirt, letting him put the maternity gel on my stomach. He rolled his wand around and pointed on the screen.

"There's the baby's head, and there's the feet." He said and I smiled. I was truly astonished.

"Wow." I said smiling. Dr. Brookes laughed and removed the gel from my stomach.

"Well I'll see you in six weeks. I'll give you your pictures and when the time comes I'll give you the address and the place." He said and I nodded. He was moving out of California and I decided that it'd be good if I moved too. California was becoming a little too much, and rather common.

"Okay, see you later doc." I said and walked out of the room. I looked out into the waiting room and seen a couple other women. Some around my age and some without father's.

<>

Pulling up at home I walked in and my dad was sitting at the island reading over files as my mom made dinner. I smiled and gave my mom a hug before sitting next to my dad.

"Hey mommy, hi dad." I said and he looked over at me smiling.

"Hey, how was your appointment?" He asked. When I told my parents they weren't necessarily mad, just disappointed that I wasn't being precautionary.

"It was good I got pictures of the baby." I said pulling them out of my pocket and showing them. They both looked at me and smiled.

"You're doing a really good job with this, but I don't want you moving." My mom said and I sighed.

"Mom I just turned 18 and I'm not feeling California anymore, and I'm not leaving until the baby's born." I said. My mom sighed and nodded. She only wanted what was best for me and I knew it. I went into my room and looked at all my bags. They were packed and ready for when I left. I got up and got in the shower.

<>

As I layed down in my bed I sighed. Rubbing my stomach I grabbed my phone. I tried calling Andre about 7 times before I gave up completely.

****

<> Pharaoh.