Chapter 14.

Javon POV

I sat on the phone with Keara and she laughed on my ear thinking it was funny that I almost died, choking on chili powder. What was so funny about the fact that I could've died. Females have the most fucked up sense of humor.

"It's not even that funny." I said as she laughed. She sounded like she was fighting for air.

"Oh but it really is." She continued laughing and I sighed playfully. I put on my clothes  as I continued getting ready for this party in Compton. It was supposed to be hype and one of the biggest parties of the year.

"It's okay, because you're going to be at that party by yourself." I said and her laughter automatically ceased.

"Fine, I'll meet you there. Always have to ruin the fun." She said and I laughed hanging up. I got in my car and headed to Compton. When I got to the club it was packed to the brim. I looked around and spotted a couple people that I knew before I actually took a look and saw Keara. She was dancing so I walked up behind her grabbing onto her waist. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey." She said.

"What's up." I said and she shrugged.

"This is a big party." She said and I nodded. That it was. This was going to be the memory of the year for everybody.

"Yeah, it's packed in here." I said and she shook her head.

"You want to dance?" She asked and I nodded grabbing her and putting my hands on the lower part of her waist. I rested my hands softly on her waist as we moved together in sync. We danced to She said by T-Pain and a couple of other songs tha killed some time. When we finished dancing I looked down and she was looking up at me.

"What are you looking at?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You." I replied and she nodded putting her head back down.

Keara POV

Javon was awfully sweet even though he probably didn't mean to be. Keara Kennedy Morris is my name and I'm 17 years old. Arianna is my somewhat sister but I haven't been able to catch up with her because she changed her number. I'm glad I ran into Javon at the store because he's made my boring life fun.

"Come back home with me." He said and I nodded. I've been over Javkn's house plenty of times so I wasn't worried at all.

<>

As we watched tv I felt Javon's eyes on me and I turned to face him. He leaned down and kissed me. I put my hand on his face and moved with him. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"You're different. Special." He said making me smile.

"Yeah you're special too." I said and he smirked.

"Well I'm going to be honest. I'm not all the way ready for a relationship so how about we try us with no labels?

"Yeah, I can do that." I said making him laugh. He smiled leaning down and kissing me again.

****

<> Pharaoh.