Chapter 18.

*Filler*

Ariana POV

I layed on my bed rubbing my stomach softly. Aj has been kicking all day and I've been doing everything I could to calm him down. My pregnancy was easier knowing I had someone else who felt like I did. Kori was always around and I was appreciative of that.

I got off of work earlier and came home to chill, but Aj was making me have a change of plans. Me and Kori decided to take a trip down to the main street of California. It was nice outside and we just enjoyed ourselves. We stopped at a yogurt shop, and walked to the beach. It was actually good to just get away for a while.

Andre POV

I didn't mean to leave Ariana after we had sex that's just what it seems like. I had a job down here so I left, but figured that they didn't need me so I stayed. It seems wrong but I had a reason. I called Quaja and she picked up almost immediately.

"Hello." She said.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"I'm at the condo." She said and I nodded. I don't know why but I let Quaja come down with me. When I pulled up to the condo I unlocked the door and went in.

"Hey." She said and I nodded.

"Hey." I said walking in the door and pulling her into a hug. I walked in the living room sitting down on the couch while flipping through channels. Bad Girls Club came on and I sat back laughing. Paula was definitely the baddest one.

I shook my head in shame. She got mad over a damn hot pocket. Rocky was kind of asking for that ass whooping though. I laughed and turned the tv off heading upstairs.

<>

Going into the room I seen Quaja in the bathroom. I peaked my head in and she was naked. She sat down on the toilet seat and slid her finger inside herself. She bit her lip and slipped in another finger going faster. I bit my lip walking in and she looked up at me.

"So this is what you do when you're alone." I said and she looked down. I laughed and pulled her up wrapping her legs around my waist. I dropped her on the bed and she pulled my pants and boxers down. She put the condom on with her mouth. I groaned and she slid down on top of me.

"I love you Andre." Quaja moaned before falling to sleep. Damn, she done caught feelings.

****

<> Pharaoh