Chapter 4

**Skylar**

Last weekend we were at Kayla's house. This weekend we are at Victoria's house getting ready for Brian's birthday party. "Do you have liquid eyeliner Tori?" I asked her as I was putting on my eyeshadow. "Yeah. I still have to use it though. I'll give it to you as soon as I'm done." She said. We were all dressed and ready to party. All we had to do was finish up our makeup and hair. Kailah and Kayla were in the bathroom fixing their hair while Tori and I were doing makeup.

When we were all done we looked fabulous. It was just a small house party but we were going to slay. We went outside and took pictures on all of our phones. Then we walked over to the boys' house. They lived on the next street over from Tori. The party was outside in their backyard where the boys would play basketball. There were ballons and table with snacks on it.

The boys were just hanging around. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Sky." Brian said and walked over to us. "This party sucks." Tori said. Brian shrugged. "Get me a speaker Brian. The party is about to start." I said. I hooked up my phone to the speaker and the 4 of us started dancing. We were doing all kinds of dances depending in the music that played. The guys were watching us most of the time but Brian danced with Kayla for a little bit. We took a break from dancing to cut the cake.

"Hey Skylar." William said as he walked up to me. "Hey Will. How's it going?"
"Good."
"That's good."
"You're a great dancer."
"Thank you. I'm not that good though."
"You're way better than me."
"Oh really? We'll see about that."
Will stood there looking confused then I grabbed his hand and realization spread across his face. I pulled him into the area we were dancing in. "I can't dance." He said. "Everyone can dance." I said as I danced around him swiftly. I grabbed his hand and moved around trying to get him to dance. Finally he gave in and danced with me.