Chapter 5

**William**

I was dancing with her. I was blushing most of the time but it wasn't that bad so she didn't notice. When I looked around all the other couples were dancing. Kay and Brian, Tori and Rob, and Lahlah and Josh. It was pretty cool that everyone had someone else.

Skylar and I talked and danced all night long. She told me stories about her life and I told her stories about mine. We really got to know each other better. "I had a great time with you tonight Will" she said as she was getting ready to leave with the rest of the girls. "Me too" I said. She smiled brightly, gave me a hug and left.

I was sitting down on the patio while the guys played a game of basketball. When they were done they walked up to me. "He's got it bad" Josh said. "He does." Rob agreed.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked even though I knew exactly what they were talking about.
"You're glowing bro." Brian said.
"Nah. You guys are crazy."
"Are we, are we really?" Brian said.
"Whatever. I'm going inside."

I went inside and sat on the couch and took out my phone. I got a text from Sky saying that she made it home safely. I decided to make a bold move and call her.
"Hello" her sweet voice answered.
"Hey" I said.
"What's up?"
"Nothing. I was just bored so I thought I'd call and check up on you."
"Awww that's sweet. I'm fine, I'm just getting ready for bed."

We were on the phone for over an hour talking about different things, I even got her to sing for me. Her voice was absolutely beautiful.
"Skylar?" I said.
"Yes Will?"
"I was wondering if you would be interested in going on a date with me?"
There was a pause. "I'd love to go on a date with you."
My face was really hot to the point where I was turning red. "Alright. Great. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said.
"Okay. Night."
"Goodnight beautiful."

That night I went to bed with a smile on my face.