This isnt a fairytale

In a world so far away and different from Earth, there is a magical place called Auroa. Rumors say there is special gateway linking these two places together, but no human has yet to find it.

But one day..

"Man! Where did that pig go?" A boy with bright ocean blue eyes, searched in the bushes for the pinkish animal. "Agh!" He scratched his blonde soft hair,"The mud prints end here. Could he have went into the river? Pigs don't swim!" The haggard male wearing ripped and dirty clothing looked over to the river next to the bushes. He sighed aloud.

He took off his torn shoes before he dipped into the river, it was cold. He sighed again, thinking that his jeans would be soaked as he tried to pull them up as high as he can. He was so focused on finding his meal, he did not realize the current was getting stronger and stronger, slowly pushing him off the edge of the river.

"Holy crap! It's a waterfall!" The boy panicked as he tried to fight the currents pushing his feet opposite direction. Eventually the legs gave in, and the poor boy fell into the harsh water. The water carried him to the edge, and he vanished into the waterfall.

A flock of crows caught him by his shirt while they swooped past the waterfall. Behind the waterfall, there was a dark and hollow cave. The boy landed on his feet as his steps echoed the cave. The moment the boy turned around to thank the birds even though he knew they did not speak, they disappeared. He carefully explored deeper into the cave, he was unsure of what dangerous animal could be hiding in it.

When he reached the end of it, he found a beautiful sight. It was filled with different gemstones - diamond, ruby, sapphire, topaz, emerald, pearl, so on. They all sparkled in unison. In the middle of these cave walls filled with gems, there was a dull looking well.

The boy looked into the well curiously, wondering if there is more million dollar stones. The well was too deep to see, he tiptoe and he leaned against the well to try to get a better view. But suddenly he felt hard push on his back and he fell into the well.

He screamed knowing he would hit the hard rock bottom end. He was afraid of death even though he did not live a good life. He didn't want it to end. He have so many things he have yet to do. Everything slowed down, he wondered if he lived his short life to the fullest. He lived as a beggar, his parents abandoned him in a rubbish bin when he was a baby. And since then he lived on the streets as a beggar and thief, life was hard for him. He was always jealous of other kids, why him? What was so wrong with him that his parents did not want him? It wasn't fair.

He did not hit the ground, instead he was falling through into a colorful dimension. Different colored sparks were slowly dissolving him away, he looked at his hands as the sparks were eating them away. He did not feel any pain but he did fear for his life once again..