30

I didn't think Victoria and Vanessa would be able to actually do it, but they did. In less then three weeks they managed to literally transform the backyard into a colorful garden with roses lining the white aisle, a beautiful tree archway overhead with little white lights wrapped around each branch. Dozens of chairs lined each side. It all looked liked like it was enchanted, like a fairy godmother came down and said 'bippity boppity boo' and created this breathtaking scenery.

Even though I really wanted a small ceremony, Vanessa managed to talk me into inviting all of out who I haven't seen since I found out I was pregnant. They were all shocked to find out I was pregnant and most of them couldn't even believe I was getting married while eight months pregnant. And since Sebastian sort of happens to be a big deal in the business world due to his wealth, once Vanessa's bosses found out that her best friend was marrying a multimillionaire they made her the lead journalist on the story. She's been bragging about it to her colleagues all month.

I'm currently locked away in my room with Victoria and Vanessa, trying to get my ginormous stomach inside my dress. It's a beautiful long sleeve open back lace dress that fans out at the bottom. Sebastian had it custom made for me and it fits like a glove, especially around my stomach which is what I was most worried about. I didn't want to have a big ball sticking out of me, but the designer made it so that I look like I'm not as pregnant as I actually am.

"Okay!" Vanessa grunts as she finally sips up the dress. "Whew! I broke a sweat, Vicky." She says with a grin as she wipes away the tiny drop of perspiration on her forehead and shows it to... Vicky?

"Vicky?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, Victoria got too long for me." She answers casually.

"Okay," I say finally as I look in the mirror. "How do I look."

"Mesmerizing."

"That shit about brides glowing on their wedding day is true. You look like a supermodel."

"Really?" I ask nervously.

"Really! Trust me!"

"Yes, your hair looks spectacular and your makeup is superb!" Victoria exclaims as she puts some finishing touches on her makeup.

"Thank you guys. Seriously, I don't think I would've been able to get all this done so fast if it weren't for you two being so devoted to this." I say, my voice thick with emotion.

"Oh no you don't! I spent five hours getting you to look like Barbie, hormonal tears will not ruin this!" Vanessa exclaims as she rushes over to me with a tissue and begins to dap away the flooding tears.

"I'm sorry it's just-"

"No! Stop talking right now!" She hisses, her eyes narrowing at me. "Look, I love you, you love me. We all love each other, so shut up and stop crying!" She begs.

"Okay, okay." I say with a laugh. Vanessa could be so dramatic sometimes.

"Good, now let's go, people ere waiting." Victoria says suddenly as she opens the door.

"He's going to faint once he sees you in this dress." Vanessa whispers in my ear.

Because Victoria is such a traditionalist, she forced Sebastian and I not to see each other the entire day before the wedding day.

I say a few greetings to the caterers that are going in and out of the ballroom (I didn't even know we had a ballroom in this house until today.)

My hands get clammy when Victoria hands me my bouquet and I suddenly don't want to go out there.