31

When I wake up the next morning I immediately want to ask Sebastian what happened last night, who or what that spirit was. I have so many questions to ask him but when he comes into the room carrying a big tray with a scrumptious looking breakfast, I decide to forget it now and ask about it later.

I smile lazily as he places the tray on the bed and crawls in next to me. A gentle kiss is planted on my forehead before my husband whispers "Good morning love."

"Good morning." I giggle as I kiss his cheek and reach for a piece of french toast. I groan blissfully when the buttery toast touches my tongue, sending my tastebuds into a frenzy.

"I think I can die now." I say happily as I close my eyes.

"You haven't even finished the rest of your breakfast."

"No, coz then I'll really die from unbearable pleasure."

His chest shakes as a laugh rumbles out of him.

"Is that even possible?"

"Do we want to find out?" I ask with a grin as a grab another piece of french toast with a glass of orange juice.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks as he strokes my hair.

"Mm, we could spend the whole day inside and then go for a walk on the beach later?" I wonder before sinking my teeth into the delicious toast.

"Sounds like a plan." Sebastian says huskily before taking the orange juice from my hand, placing it on the tray and moving the tray to the small sitting area in the room where there's a small coffee table.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

I get my answer when he crawls back on the bed and starts to kiss up my neck until he reaches my lips. I grin wickedly before grabbing the blanket and throwing it over us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LATER THAT DAY. . .

"What are you thinking about?" Sebastian asks as he turns to look at me.

"Last night."

I roll my eyes when he smirks at my response.

"Not like that, you perv. During the mating, something came over me, l-like a spirit. This sounds weird but it was like I no longer had control over my body but I was still in there you know? I could see and feel everything I was doing but I wasn't intentionally doing it, that spirit was. And I wasn't even scared which was the weird part, I just gave in without a fight. Was that bad?"

"Amelia, that spirit was your wolf. When we mate, our wolves take over our body, the mating is strictly for our wolves. For humans, we have marriage, for wolves, they have the mating. It's their time to bond and since you can't shift it'll be their only time to bond."

I look down at the sandy ground and frown.

"So because I can't shift your wolf will be lonely? It will never get to interact with its mate? That fucking sucks Sebastian." I exclaim.

I can't help but feel extremely guilty about all this. I mean it's my wolf but because a bunch of cold blooded hunters thought they were doing a good deed by keeping me from shifting, I, err my wolf, will never get to bond with Sebastian's wolf.