V.

Dear Gideon,

First off, I didn't technically kiss all of the girls on the playground as you so put it... There was probably around five or six. But I'm sure that can't compare to the number of men lining up at your door. If I wasn't miles away, I'd be one of them.

What I'm trying to say though, is that you are beautiful Gideon, far more than anyone I've ever met.

(Damn, I wrote this in pen.)

I hope to see Steve and Connie when I get back, she sounds lovely and good for him. This also brings me to ask, would you like to go to the Stark Expo when I get back? I hear he's showcasing a flying car, and we would go dancing after of course. There's no way out of that one, I'm teaching you how to dance.

It's been busy here in Wisconsin. I also got promoted to Sergeant for the 107th Infantry Regiment.

We're all preparing to be shipped out to England within the next couple weeks, but thankfully I get the chance to come home for a few days. In which, I'm definitely seeing you.

And your questions,

My favorite foods are hamburgers and fries. For music, I have to agree with you. Jazz is essential, but I also like Frank Sinatra. My favorite animal is a tiger and hobby would have to be boxing. I always loved it as a kid. I was pretty good at it too; I even have a couple of championships under my belt too.

I'll be home sooner than you think.

Sincerely Yours,

Bucky

PS. I'm on my way.
___________________________
[6/17/16]