X.

Dear Gideon,

I can assure you I'm not dead, hence this letter. Although you're right about the war. It's hard to see, hard to watch, but I don't want you to worry. Your smile is far too cute to ever be in a frown.

Your letters do help though. I like escaping into your world for a little as I read them. And do I really make you blush? I'm flattered. I'd also like to add that I can't wait to kiss you the next chance I get. I was surprised that you kissed me first though that night. It's something I'll never forget.

As for this super soldier serum, it sounds crazy, but in a good way. With HYDRA fighting on the other side, we'll need all of the strengths we could get. Especially you. It would be an honor to get operated on by you.

Steve would be good for it too. He's wanted it for a long time. You would be surprised at how many times we've fought over him joining the war too. But he's like a brother to me; you love them and protect them.

Which also leads me to... I hope you do come out here. It'd be nice to see your pretty face. And I'm still getting you a graduation present. I think it's pretty damn impressive that you're a doctor, and it needs to be celebrated.

I can't wait to see you again.

Sincerely Yours,

Bucky

PS. Sorry this is short but I'm leaving soon for a mission in London.