The First Video

Dylan was laying down in his bed. "Hi Milo." He said to the boy in front of him. "Hi Dylan." Milo said.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked. "I have something to show you." The taller boy said.

"But I'm supposed to be asleep." The boy argued. Milo turned towards the old church, before looking back at Dylan. "Your mom just started working. She'll be out there for hours." He explained.

"But what if she comes back?" Dylan asked. "She won't." Milo said.

"How do you know?" The still living boy asked. "I just know. Do you trust me?" The taller boy asked.

They walked downstairs and Milo opened the door to the cellar. "What's down there?" Dylan asked, slightly scared. "You'll see." Milo replied.

They went into the cellar and Milo pointed in a certain direction where the chest was. "Its back there." He opened a lighter and turned it on. "Come on." Before they took a step, they heard humming.

"Hi Rosary." Dylan said, turning to the girl. "Hi Dylan." She greeted.

"Should I open it?" Milo asked and when Dylan nodded, he opened it, then took out a record. "What's on them?" Dylan asked, holding the record.

"There's only one way to find out." The taller boy said. Rosary walked over and took the projector out. "How did you know this was here?" Dylan asked and the two looked at him.

"This is where I left it." Milo answered, taking it from Rosary and smiling softly at her, which she returned. He started to set it up, then eerie music started playing. A boy walked out of the shadows and stood beside Dylan.

"Hey, Ted. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Milo said he was gonna show you the thing." Ted answered, then walked towards the chest and took out a film.

He walked back over to them. "This one's mine." He said, then Milo set it up. Once it started, Dylan started to walk over towards them. As it continued, the other three stood around Dylan.

Crocodiles soon jumped up and started eating Ted's family. When Dylan turned away, Rosary gently turned his head back. "We shouldn't be watching this." He said as he backed up.

"Turn it off, Milo." He added. "Let's get out..." "Shh.." the other three cut him off. Dylan soon ran up the stairs, pushing Rosary out of the way, making her go off balance and fall to the ground.

"Sorry Rosary." Dylan said, before the door to the cellar closed. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her clothes. "You okay?" Ted asked.

"I'm fine." She said, but Milo continued to watch her. "Let's go back." They all disappeared. Once there, it was only Milo and Rosary.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, gripping her shoulders and looking into her eyes. "I'm fine, Milo, don't worry." She whispered.

"I'll always worry about you." He whispered back to her. They leaned closer to each other and kissed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. Once they parted, they walked around Bughuul's dimension.